newcastle clubs (1 Viewer)

Adrian.

HSC
um.. said:
nah i consider morriset lake macqaurie
Morisset is in the Lake Macquarie local council area but that is part of the Hunter. The Hunter is made up of Newcastle, Lake Macquarie and The Upper Hunter (I think). Central Coast is Wyong and Gosford.

HSC
I just turned 18, so I'm finally using my real id. Usually we start at the Cambridge (esp on Wed nights, $2.50 vodka and rasp's!!), then get that free bus thing, or walk, or get deso dave to drive us up to Customs. Have cheap beer and cocktails there, we know a bar wench there, then go to Northern and dance for a while, then we get sick of the sleazy 40 year old men hitting us on the arses, so we trek to Frosties/Crown and Anchor for a while until that shuts. Last week the house band dedicated Cold Hard Bitch to me on my birthday lol. Then we either go home on the drunk bus (aka 3:15am 350 bus) or go to King St and look at all the cool druggos.

Sometimes we go to the Grand, downstairs is good, and my mates band plays tehre sometimes. Otherwise the DJs pretty cool there.

The Brewery is good if you wanna chill out on the water, or have something to eat before for dinner before you go in.

Duck's Nut's is the seediest, grossest, most horrible place in town. Been there once, unfortunately I played a gig there, and that was when I was just 17, and never ever again.

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
I just turned 18, so I'm finally using my real id. Usually we start at the Cambridge (esp on Wed nights, $2.50 vodka and rasp's!!), then get that free bus thing, or walk, or get deso dave to drive us up to Customs. Have cheap beer and cocktails there, we know a bar wench there, then go to Northern and dance for a while, then we get sick of the sleazy 40 year old men hitting us on the arses, so we trek to Frosties/Crown and Anchor for a while until that shuts. Last week the house band dedicated Cold Hard Bitch to me on my birthday lol. Then we either go home on the drunk bus (aka 3:15am 350 bus) or go to King St and look at all the cool druggos.

Sometimes we go to the Grand, downstairs is good, and my mates band plays tehre sometimes. Otherwise the DJs pretty cool there.

The Brewery is good if you wanna chill out on the water, or have something to eat before for dinner before you go in.

Duck's Nut's is the seediest, grossest, most horrible place in town. Been there once, unfortunately I played a gig there, and that was when I was just 17, and never ever again.
i wanna go out with u!! u guys sound like u hav fun, i like moving around. my friends are boring!

and u get cheapo drinks! omg

HSC
twisted_emily said:
i wanna go out with u!! u guys sound like u hav fun, i like moving around. my friends are boring!

and u get cheapo drinks! omg
Haha thanx!

We are the cheapest people in town. We used to be on the '$1.30 Night In Town Plan' - which was only taking in $1.30 for the bus lol. Now that was the heighth of cheaponess. But when I drink in town, it only takes two drinks for me to get drunk, pittiful I know ... lol. I smirnoff ice and a vodka and rasp and i'm schweet!

Cyph

espresso me up!
HSC
Bwahahahaa,

you sound like Melanie... it doesn't seem to take much for her to get plastered!

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
noel_gallagher said:
Haha thanx!

We are the cheapest people in town. We used to be on the '$1.30 Night In Town Plan' - which was only taking in $1.30 for the bus lol. Now that was the heighth of cheaponess. But when I drink in town, it only takes two drinks for me to get drunk, pittiful I know ... lol. I smirnoff ice and a vodka and rasp and i'm schweet!
omg i wanna be you!!! it takes me about 6 standard drinks to feel anything :( i wish i was cheap LOL

Emily.

Pro-VSU
HSC
uh no last time i knew, six meant six dumbshit

hey im calling you dumbshit a lot at the moment eh dumbshit? ahahahaah

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)