Newcastle Biology Chemistry Advanced English Modern History (1 Viewer)

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Hi,

I received a UAI greater than 99 in the 2007 HSC. I have a thorough knowledge of the HSC and preliminary courses for Biology, Chemistry, Advanced English and Modern History.

I am able to tutor all chemistry and biology options, and for Advanced English and Modern History most modules.

If you want FACE TO FACE tuition in the Newcastle region, PM or email me and we can arrange a session. The best time to start tuition is NOW. The more you do now, the less you will have to do when the pressure starts to build. GET AHEAD NOW!

I am willing to tutor at any public library in the Newcastle and Lower Hunter. Rates are $25/hour. Online and MSN tuition is available for $10 per hour. I am offering tuition for the Summer Break so get in now.

Googled

googled89@hotmail.com

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
In Advanced English, I got an HSC mark of 96. In Modern History, an HSC mark of 95.

behemoth100

Adv_Sci_Tutor
HSC
Wow some very respectible marks. Congrats! When did you learn all the options for biology and chemistry? You are one crazy monkey :p

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
behemoth100 said:
Wow some very respectible marks. Congrats! When did you learn all the options for biology and chemistry? You are one crazy monkey :p
I'm not a monkey :). Well I did both Shipwrecks and Biochem of Movement for Chemistry (Shipwrecks for mandatory assignments, taught myself biochem for trial and HSC). I've had a look at forensic and industrial, the former one has a lot of biochem of movement and biology in it. As for chem of art, it wouldn't be too difficult to prepare, and bits and peices again fit well with biochemistry.

In biology I did biotechnology, although the nature of the course means that if you have a solid (and extra) understanding of the core, the options follow without any harder concepts.

phe

HSC
wow congratulations to both of you :)

i was wandering where in newcastle googled would be tutouring?

googled

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
phe said:
wow congratulations to both of you :)

i was wandering where in newcastle googled would be tutouring?
Atm in public libraries around Newcastle.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)