• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New world record (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Lexicographer
How can it "usually" be his death?
Because of the designation 'most logical explanation', as opposed to 'explanation' alone.
Secondly, the adjective implies that the most likely cause is death, and that that is not the only possible cause, where depending on circumstance, the most logical explanation may vary.

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
How can you be sure? He could of tried to outsmart me by using quintessential wit, and I become very argumentative when people try to go witty on me.

santaslayer

HSC
Originally posted by JKDDragon
How can you be sure? He could of tried to outsmart me by using quintessential wit, and I become very argumentative when people try to go witty on me.
I just witnessed that with Calculon and yourself in the "Is UNSW seriosly 99% Asian' thread. :p

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, see how I'm quick to pwn when people try to unleash the ye old wit. Calculon got owned in that post, which was inevitable since he chose an argument which really didn't facilitate any good chances for his side. It's like trying to argue that 1 + 1 = 3, he was doomed from the beginning, I just wanted to finish it quick so I could leave early. :p

Not to mention that I like to 'wittisise' aswell, but only if I'm good buddies with the other person.. like shelley, so she's got nothing to worry about. ;)

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
Yeah, see how I'm quick to pwn when people try to unleash the ye old wit. Calculon got owned in that post, which was inevitable since he chose an argument which really didn't facilitate any good chances for his side. It's like trying to argue that 1 + 1 = 3, he was doomed from the beginning, I just wanted to finish it quick so I could leave early. :p

Not to mention that I like to 'wittisise' aswell, but only if I'm good buddies with the other person.. like shelley, so she's got nothing to worry about. ;)
oh yes i remeber that thread..scary..lol..then again maybe it was just a tad racists for my likin..haha oh good cos im a complete tease collin so u'll get bagged out regularily..hehe i cant help myself..but hey im nice to :)..haha xiao how come everyone picks on u?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
hehe, how could anyone not notice ya "girly" smilies. :p
Originally posted by shelley
haha xiao how come everyone picks on u?
sigh~~~ cuz i lend freakin_out my maths lecture book and he returned it with intimidating phrase >.< ' pffttt...
i dunno in fact.. those pplz r sooooo cruel (yes, that includes u, freaking_out, winston and ... uhm... all others who are cruel)... =( i dun get it, y is these emoticons girly?? this is like, standard smilie...

hehe, freaking_out, u did ur maths asmt?? XD

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
sigh~~~ cuz i lend freakin_out my maths lecture book and he returned it with intimidating phrase >.< ' pffttt...
i dunno in fact.. those pplz r sooooo cruel (yes, that includes u, freaking_out, winston and ... uhm... all others who are cruel)... =( i dun get it, y is these emoticons girly?? this is like, standard smilie...

hehe, freaking_out, u did ur maths asmt?? XD
haha, you finally worked out who wrote those death threats in ya maths book ei? hehe, its all part of a larger conspiracy by the BOS'ers. :p

what assignement ru talking abt- did u mean the math 1902 assignment?? well thats due the second week back...so i'll do it ova the anzac day long weekend. :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
oh yes i remeber that thread..scary..lol..then again maybe it was just a tad racists for my likin..haha oh good cos im a complete tease collin so u'll get bagged out regularily..hehe i cant help myself..but hey im nice to :)..haha xiao how come everyone picks on u?
I'm a tease too.. well atleast I hope I'am!! WAAAAAAAaa

Everyone picks on him because he has a gay avatar, lol.

PS Freaking out, could I borrow your 1902 lecture book, or your notes for the lecture where you learned about intersection of 3 planes, or whatever. Sorta the 2nd last lecture before the holidays, I missed out on that lecture, and the damn lecturer refused to give me his notes, lol.

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
..PS Freaking out, could I borrow your 1902 lecture book, or your notes for the lecture where you learned about intersection of 3 planes, or whatever. Sorta the 2nd last lecture before the holidays, I missed out on that lecture, and the damn lecturer refused to give me his notes, lol.
lolz, yeah sure man- but we never did "intersection of 3 planes" i don't think...but be warned my writing is ugly, and my planes look like circles!! :D

so when ru free 2moro anyways, just sms me or something (if u don't find anyone else from your stream to lend u their notes).

Collin

HSC
N/A
Yeah, thanks man. I've tried, but no one seems to want to lend it to me, lol. Your planes look like circles??????? HAHA SAME!! Lol.

shelley

trouble maker
HSC
haha i took general in yr 11 and 12, which is funny cos i did advanced 9 and 10, even got a distinction in teh australian maths competetion...lol..but meh maths = boring..history was way cooler

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
haha i took general in yr 11 and 12, which is funny cos i did advanced 9 and 10, even got a distinction in teh australian maths competetion...lol..but meh maths = boring..history was way cooler
don't worry- i know a lot of kids who did advanced maths in yr. 9 and 10 (and who fluked distinctions in maths comps) and they ended up doing general maths. :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)