New UOW students of 07? (2 Viewers)

HSC
poloktim said:
Not true. Informatics, especially SITACS are cooler. We're so cool we don't even speak English!
Cool is probably the wrong word. I will say Informatics kids are a barrel of laughs though, once you get past wanting to kill everyone for being so... I'm not even sure if I know the words. I don't think I can convey what I'm thinking to anyone who hasn't already experienced sitting in a class full of these people, and the only way I can think of to convey it to people who have is to headbutt my keyboard over and over until I pass out.

HSC
*bump*

how did first session go for the n00bs? i hate my degree and am changing subjects next session and going for a transfer. :wave: howd everyone else's session go? :)

Last edited:

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Fine, only 3 essays and an exam between myself and freedom. :D

Josie

Everything's perfect!
HSC
Tulipa said:
Fabulous.

Two essays due in the next four days though. One is standing between me and a lovely HD.
That's the case for English over here.
And maybe SMAC. And maybe STS. But most likely English.

Raiks

Enigma Unlimited
HSC
Tulipa said:
Unless you're in the Creative Arts faculty.

Then keep to the faculty and the CA building. No one is as cool as us.
Tulipa, you are right though. Although the creative arts people do provide halarious entertainment, especially on Tuesdays where the unibar sees them converge on the lounges in their horizontally striped stockings and amazing ability to fall off chairs or into other peoples laps. But those who are in the beer garden reciting poetry/other creative arts stuff are the best, it's like somebody decided to make a theatre production of stuff found on myspace.

They may look a little weird (in a good way) to the rest of us, but they always seem to have a smile on their face so their course/drugs must be good. ;)

dion7789

Dodgy Pen Dealer
HSC
First semester was not too bad work load not massive, although i have 5 exams that i am not looking forward to...but on the 23rd im free! for a month b4 it happens all over again lol

HSC
im assuming you have an exam on the 22nd as well? aww i feel your pain man.

p.s. wtf is up with end of exams party being on the 21st (second last day of exam period)? i don't know if i'd go, but its the principle of it all!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)