New to BOS. Need intro's of fellow members :) (1 Viewer)

Simran-

HSC
Woulda done hindi for my hsc if I could read/write it! Sadly I can only speak it haha
Im doing Hindi. Howcome you can't read or write? Actually, having Hindi as a subject gives a really strong chance of getting a Band 6. I've studied Hindi since year 7, and that's why I stuck onto it till now.
Anyways, what part of India are you from?

nexusbrah

Harvey Specter of IB
HSC
Im doing Hindi. Howcome you can't read or write? Actually, having Hindi as a subject gives a really strong chance of getting a Band 6. I've studied Hindi since year 7, and that's why I stuck onto it till now.
Anyways, what part of India are you from?
Never officially been taught hindi; since I was a kid ive been speaking hindi at home (born in Australia).

Im from poooooonjaaaaab HAHA wbu

Simran-

HSC
Never officially been taught hindi; since I was a kid ive been speaking hindi at home (born in Australia).

Im from poooooonjaaaaab HAHA wbu
OMG. same! Im a punjabi too. I haven't been taught Hindi...i've grown up with people speaking it around me, so naturally you learn it. Im born here too. Im guessing you must speak Punjabi pretty well then? :D

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
OMG. same! Im a punjabi too. I haven't been taught Hindi...i've grown up with people speaking it around me, so naturally you learn it. Im born here too. Im guessing you must speak Punjabi pretty well then? :D
ki haal hai

Simran-

HSC
Yeah pretty much haha
Thum kesey ho?
Don't even know if that makes sense
Of course it makes sense. Urdu is pretty much same as Hindi. If you understand one of these languages...you are able to understand the other one pretty well and even speak it.

btx3

HSC
Uni Grad
Hey Im btx3, some people here know me as the biggest cunt on Bos (big as in massive and being an absolute cunt sometimes). Others know me for many notable arcade records, specifically snake, which I dont actually have right now. While these things are a big part of my image, I prefer to be known for my stalking, I will stalk you, your children and your children's children.

Im also a massive shit stirrer and can dish out and handle the banter unlike many others on this website. I occasionally leave the basement and my parents dont like taking me anywhere because I suffer from a rare disease called mass retardation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)