New student bcom major in information system.? (1 Viewer)

alext0413

HSC
Hi guys I'm a new student who just enrolled and gonna start my 2nd year in less than a week time.According to few friends who started their degree earlier at unsw,basically asb is filled with either finance or acct student.This trend has put me in a harsh situation when picking my major.After finish 1st year and finding that acct and finance aren't really my thing while information system seems like what I'm able to handle,I've decided to major in infs.So here is the question,what can I expect in the future doing this untraditional course ?
anyway I also enrolled to nutrition as free elective course.

trapizi

╰(゜Д゜)╯
HSC
Hi guys I'm a new student who just enrolled and gonna start my 2nd year in less than a week time.According to few friends who started their degree earlier at unsw,basically asb is filled with either finance or acct student.This trend has put me in a harsh situation when picking my major.After finish 1st year and finding that acct and finance aren't really my thing while information system seems like what I'm able to handle,I've decided to major in infs.So here is the question,what can I expect in the future doing this untraditional course ?
anyway I also enrolled to nutrition as free elective course.
You can be the next australian Steve Job.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)