New server outage tomorrow(thurs) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
yeah, since your skool is a private skool.
:eek: I didn't know you knew which school I attended.
Originally posted by Winston
my school uses Schoolsnet, we get 3 gigs a month :p
We use the same, and I think we've already gone past our monthly quota because we usually get an "Access has been denied. Please see your administrator to purchase more quota" or something. LOL @ rorting the school.

^___^
HSC
our school uses a 56K modem dail up!!

shared by about...100computers :D:D:D

the so call advanced technology :D

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC

Huy

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
well doesn't everybody here know, i think u posted ya info. up in the other thread
:shy:

That was one year ago! (one of my earliest posts here). Wow, I haven't really changed since then, besides fixing up my posts and punctuation. I didn't think you had read that post freaking_out, I had forgotten all about that thread.

Rahul emailed me after:
Originally posted by Rahul
hey huy, did u go to a leadership retreat camp?

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by Huy
:shy:

That was one year ago! (one of my earliest posts here). Wow, I haven't really changed since then, besides fixing up my posts and punctuation. I didn't think you had read that post freaking_out, I had forgotten all about that thread.

Rahul emailed me after:
lol, yeah, i read that thread ages ago, to c where everyone was from and all that...so i just have a good memory i guess, abt. remembering trivial stuff. :p :mad1:

Rahul

Dead Member
Originally posted by Huy
Rahul emailed me after:
yeh, i remember that :p

it was co-incidental, the prefects from my school that went told me about a guy whose name was spelt H-U-Y, but pronounced 'wee':p

what can i say, it was meant to be....
j/k :D

Huy

HSC
N/A

it was co-incidental, the prefects from my school that went told me about a guy whose name was spelt H-U-Y, but pronounced 'wee':p

Why would they be talking about me? It's because I was the only asian guy there, wasn't it? LOL! :shy: I was literally the only asian guy there, and it seems as though they've never seen anyone with black hair before! (all surfie types). I can't imagine why I would be the topic of conversation, unless you were one of their good friends. I also saw the Captain/vice and those footy-guys at the Golden Jubilee (celebrating 50 years of Patrician tradition) at St Marys Cathedral earlier this year. But yeah, it was a good leadership camp, with about 7-10 different schools from all over NSW going. :)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC

Shit man... I didn't know about that!

Huy

HSC
N/A
LOL Dash, it's true. Last year, in Term 4, we went on a Leadership Camp run by the Christian Brothers. We had about 9 schools throughout the state (from as far as Albury), all Catholic, attending the one camp.

Your school had a large group, if I remember correctly, but it wasn't as large as Trinity Grammar (co-ed), with about 10 boys and 10 girls forming their leadership team - I think their school decided to send ALL their prefects, instead of simply the Student Executive or "top level" prefects.

I don't really know any of the Patrician Brothers' (Blacktown) boys, since they were all staunches and played footy (easily picking me up, or snapping me in half!).

That's weird though, I'm a little freaked out how they were talking about me.

I shall now go, and wonder as to why they spoke of me. :p

Rahul

Dead Member
lol, nah, i think it was the first day after they came back. and well...what else can you do during free periods :p

oh, if i remember correctly they said there was a weird asian who was hitting on them....hahah :D

Huy

HSC
N/A
I'm sure they said that, Rahul. :rolleyes:

I instinctively selected the group of boys from Blacktown, among the sea of girls.

(I'm going to shut up now, before the Admins move this thread or delete it, for going off topic :)).

Huy

HSC
N/A
You've posted in the wrong forum, michael.

This belongs in the 'Non-School' section, instead (for N.Y.E. wishes and celebrations). :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)