• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

New Nintendo DS : DSi LL (1 Viewer)

blackfoxx

HSC
They should really just stop milking (i think this is the word ? when they try to get you to buy the same product again and again).

PSP go does not seem that bad, but its seems to be pretty pirate proof (for now anyway). But i heard that any PSP can play ps1 games if you use the psx emulator ?

Zeroes

HSC
lol @ above.

I think pokemon must be the only decent nintendo game, but even the new pokemon are pretty retarded.
I had an original one that I lost when I moved house. I don't miss it that much.

Fortify

♪웨딩드레스
HSC
:eek:

i used to play mario kart heaps, then i became too good at it, so i'd play online, everyone's too good for me :(

now im stuck with ev training like every popular competitive pokemon...
EV training (Y) .

Abbiesaurus

HSC
They should really just stop milking (i think this is the word ? when they try to get you to buy the same product again and again).

PSP go does not seem that bad, but its seems to be pretty pirate proof (for now anyway). But i heard that any PSP can play ps1 games if you use the psx emulator ?
Yeah you can play emulated ps1 games on the psp if it has been flashed with psp custom firmware. No custom firmware has been released for the psp go yet which means you can't download any games for it for free. You can buy ps1 games for the psp go though, as well as the psp.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)