New Need For Speed (1 Viewer)

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Oh God, no. Will play it, won't pay for it.

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
haha yeah ive been waiting for some need for speed action
would definitely play...cant wait

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
Features

* Photo Realism: Need for Speed ProStreet boasts impeccable precision and impressively detailed photo-realistic graphics, effectively transporting you to the centre of the action.

* Autosculpt™: Need for Speed ProStreet pushes the “Autosculpt™” technology to a new level, allowing you to directly impact your car’s performance for the first time as well as personalize its appearance.

* Damage Matters: Need for Speed ProStreet is a true taste of raw adrenaline and racing with consequences. Every dent, every scratch and every crumpled body panel is a battle scar, proof of your commitment and competitive mettle.

* Extreme Competition: With an aggressive and skilled AI system, you become immersed in an unmatched believable race experience. Add in a revolutionary online mode that will redefine the meaning of competitive social play, and Need for Speed ProStreet is the ultimate formula for an emotionally charged street racing showdown.

* Asia Pacific Glamour: Need for Speed ProStreet includes beautiful in-game flag girls, played by popular celebrities from the Asia Pacific region. The only two girls to be featured in the game this year, Krystal Forscutt, a reality TV star and glamour girl from Australia, and Sayoko Ohashi, an up-and-coming personality from Japan, make their appearances throughout the game to add colour to the authentic world of street racing.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
I am really sick of the whole 'illegal street racing' concept need for speed has been going with ever since the fast and the furious came out.

My favorite need for speed was Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Normal high performance cars, no ridiculous vinyls and body kids. I wish they would go back to that.

vizman

HSC
lol looks awesome, although i'll probably need a new computer to play it.

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
I am really sick of the whole 'illegal street racing' concept need for speed has been going with ever since the fast and the furious came out.

My favorite need for speed was Need for Speed Hot Pursuit. Normal high performance cars, no ridiculous vinyls and body kids. I wish they would go back to that.
fuck, exactly.
"omG brO i g0tZ da LanCer br0 n it g0TZ da 19 iNch cHromi3z n dA noS n dA subw00fAh brO"

i loved nfs1/2/3/porsche

i used to always play nfs2 with my dad on the computer, many many years ago :eek:

iamsickofyear12

HSC
breaking said:
fuck, exactly.
"omG brO i g0tZ da LanCer br0 n it g0TZ da 19 iNch cHromi3z n dA noS n dA subw00fAh brO"

i loved nfs1/2/3/porsche

i used to always play nfs2 with my dad on the computer, many many years ago :eek:
The original Need for Speed's were awesome. Porches and ferraris and an assortment of road tracks sometimes with proper racing barriers.

All races taking place in the city and night gets boring fast.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Armani said:
This new Need For Speed is track focused apparently. No more illegal street racing.
It's a start, but it seems to me like it's just illegal street racing on tracks. They still need to get rid of stupid mods, body kits, vinyls etc.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Armani said:
* Asia Pacific Glamour: Need for Speed ProStreet includes beautiful in-game flag girls, played by popular celebrities from the Asia Pacific region. The only two girls to be featured in the game this year, Krystal Forscutt, a reality TV star and glamour girl from Australia, and Sayoko Ohashi, an up-and-coming personality from Japan, make their appearances throughout the game to add colour to the authentic world of street racing.
Saw this the other day and came VERY excited about the game. <3 her tits

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Another thing... these horrible illegal street racing storylines. I'd rather there be no plot at all.

Armani

Corporate Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, I don't mind them. I'd like more campaign map style racing though, that was interesting but too short. I wonder what'd they do with 'Pro Street'. Probably a leaderboard similar to the 'Blacklist' in Most Wanted I'm guessing.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:
Another thing... these horrible illegal street racing storylines. I'd rather there be no plot at all.
Yeah, for the last needforspeed, I think I worked out the storyline by the time I got to the second movie sequence.

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
jumb said:
Yeah, for the last needforspeed, I think I worked out the storyline by the time I got to the second movie sequence.
doublepostlol:

On second thoughts, I think this is what makes NFS so much fun. It isn't a simulation, no matter what any 14yr old that dreams of owning a Skyline with a big turbo says. It's an arcade game, through and through, and for that reason, it's not very taxing on the brain. It's like watching big brother or going out and hitting on the dumb slut. Sometimes, you just want to take the path of least resistance for a change, you want to do something that requires your brain to hit the auto-pilot and kick its feat up. I mean, some of the funnest times of playing the latest NFS's was after I had a few drinks, because it was that sort of "fun" game.

S1M0

LOLtheist
HSC
iamsickofyear12 said:

Same, they need to get back to what made Need For Speed a classic, not to just buck the latest trend.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
jumb said:
doublepostlol:

On second thoughts, I think this is what makes NFS so much fun. It isn't a simulation, no matter what any 14yr old that dreams of owning a Skyline with a big turbo says. It's an arcade game, through and through, and for that reason, it's not very taxing on the brain. It's like watching big brother or going out and hitting on the dumb slut. Sometimes, you just want to take the path of least resistance for a change, you want to do something that requires your brain to hit the auto-pilot and kick its feat up. I mean, some of the funnest times of playing the latest NFS's was after I had a few drinks, because it was that sort of "fun" game.
That's what I liked about the first ones. You didn't have to waste time parts unlocking and installing mods, you just picked a car and started a race.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)