New Moderator (1 Viewer)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome PwarYuex as Ancient History's new mod.
I'm sure you've all seen him around, speedily answering your questions and always being available for extra help.

We've had to sadly farewell AsyLum. He will still be around BoS, but not directly involved with Ancient History. We'll miss you asy!

Stay tuned for some major renovations to the Ancient Forum which should get underway over the next month. Please PM myself and PwarYuex if you have any questions or suggestions for the Ancient History forum.

Thanks guys! Welcome again PwarYuex!

grky.

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Congratulations on becoming history mod, PwarYuex! :)

lala2

Banned
HSC
I clicked this link just, but open in another window was the main index, and I scrolled down to see the 'currently active' list...and Pwar's name was listed in orange! I was like...so I think I know who the subject of this thread will be...reverted back here...and correct!

Congratulations!

goldendawn

ὄσον ζῆς...
HSC
Congrats Rob :). Put those trolls in their place :p.

X

xeuyrawp

grk_styl said:
I'd like to take this opportunity to welcome PwarYuex as Ancient History's new mod.
I'm sure you've all seen him around, speedily answering your questions and always being available for extra help.

We've had to sadly farewell AsyLum. He will still be around BoS, but not directly involved with Ancient History. We'll miss you asy!

Stay tuned for some major renovations to the Ancient Forum which should get underway over the next month. Please PM myself and PwarYuex if you have any questions or suggestions for the Ancient History forum.

Thanks guys! Welcome again PwarYuex!

grky.
Thanks grky,

Thank you, everybody, especially Brogan! :D

I'm looking forward to helping this place as it helped me.

For those who don't know, my name is Rob and I'm currently studying history at Macquarie uni. I'm doing Egyptology as well as a bit of world history, so I'm going to be a bit more use in the Egypt sections.

Although, my HSC (04) class had a lot of choice, we studied Augustus and the Julio Claudians (has now been split into two - count yourselves lucky!), Agrippina, Akhenaten, Ramses II, Amenhotep III - Ramses II, and Ramesside Society. For all you 05 and 06ers, back then we chose a Period, a Society, and a Personality, as well as an extra Period or Society.

For the actual exam, I did Augustus and the Julio Claudians as a period, Akhenaten, Amenhotep - Ramses II, and Ramesside Society. I stuck with Egypt in the exam. :D

Anyhoo, I plan to help people as much as I can, if anyone needs any help with content or essays, please post so other people can see!

Other than that, I hope to see you all around.

Rob

angelduck

Behind a rock with a glitter gun poised and ready
HSC
NO ASY!!! Argh, Rob will surely close down our mafia thread, i dont think anything to do with ancient has been said in there, like ever!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We like to be referred to as reni's minions, not trolls...

Anywayz, congrats Rob

X

xeuyrawp

angelduck said:
NO ASY!!! Argh, Rob will surely close down our mafia thread, i dont think anything to do with ancient has been said in there, like ever!!! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anywayz, congrats Rob
No I won't! Centralised spam, and all that...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
angelduck said:

Anywayz, congrats Rob
Don't worry...as Rob said, your Mafia Thread won't be closed down! :)

angelduck said:
Thank god, phew, i thought some virgins were going to have to be sacrificed again...
Correct me if I'm wrong but I think some virgins to be sacrificed are meant to be on offer for Rob ;)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Tis sad, but for the best interests of this place, I think we needed someone who had a direct involvement in the ancient history studies, more than I have had time of late.

I'll still be around, just been quite busy with uni and other matters, so welcome to Rob, and hopefully we can get some activity going again :)

X

xeuyrawp

fleepbasding said:
Do we have a current history extension moderator? If not, throw that in to Rob's estate to.
Heh, I'm looking after the History Extension forum as well. I just finished semester on Saturday, so I'm now going to get into the FAQs and such.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)