new jeans - bettina liano's? HELP (1 Viewer)

specialkay

HSC
N/A
Hey, I'm plannin on buying a new pair of jeans soon, maybe a pair of Bettina Liano's? They look like they have some great stitching and they fit me just right but I'm just wondering if they're are any other great jean brands around? Please HELP me! =D

Skeeta

HSC
it depends how much you want to spend. Bettina Liano's are rather pricey..

I usually go a BIT cheaper (usually 100-160) and buy Lee's.. I find they fit me really well, and last.. if you dont buy stretch. But i DO have a weird body shape. :(

It depends what you want them for too. Jeans you can wear out to a restaurant? Or those just for uni, home, weekends etc.

More information required :uhhuh:

HSC
i think bettina liano jeans are fucking ugly .. dark blue jeans with white stitching really doesn't do it for me

specialkay

HSC
N/A
yeh I wanted Lee's at first but the non-stretch ones don't fit me right lol, I think my waist's too big for them =( I just wanted some jeans for casual but look good as well. I saw some nice comfy Levi's today so I might also consider them =) Thanks for replying!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Yeah, just plain old levi stright leg's. Failsafe.

HipHop: peer pressure. I bought a $500 dress the other day with no particular occasion, and most weeks I can't even pay my rent.

But I'm a fucking moron, that's why.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
Just cause I've got a nigger in my av doesn't make me Chris :(

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
katietheskatie said:
i think bettina liano jeans are fucking ugly .. dark blue jeans with white stitching really doesn't do it for me
I have to agree with you there. The colour of the denim scars my poor poor eyes. They make size 6-8 girls look INCREDIBLY anorexic, and they make 8-10 girls look fat. and size 8-10 girls are definitely not fat.

Usyd has 1000000s of girls who were Bettina Lianos and I have not seen one pair that has been flattering on any of the girls.

I find portmans, sportsgirl jeans west and just jeans make some good jeans. But you gotta go trawling through them, trying on heaps to find the right one that suits you. It's virtually impossible to pick up the first pair of jeans and it fit exceptionally well. Go shopping!!!!! Research!

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
withoutaface said:
Just cause I've got a nigger in my av doesn't make me Chris :(
Ahahaha, I was so out of it last night... but yeah, they all look the same to me.

:eek:

Leggs

HSC
I tried on a pair of bettina liano's coz one of my best friends swears by them, but they looked so wrong on me...
i'm a size 10 but i'm quite tall, so i really like Levis, you can buy them in different waist/length sizes to get the perfect fit. My other faves are Lees, the only thing with the Lees is i find after wearing them for about half an hour they stretch quite quickly and dont hug around the legs as much anymore, so my Levis are my favourites

x.glam

HSC
i recently got a pair of Lee's Rider ones, theyr're quite nice. But if you want jeans that are casual comfy, then go with Just Jeans (quite cheap) and stuff. Also be sure to try on lots and if you're feeling a bit uncertain, try asking the shop assistants, they usually know what they're talking about.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
nobodys are good. my favourite ever jeans though are jag bondi straighties (only $99!!). they seriously never stretch. its fantastic. and theyre mid-rise. idk if thats what youre after.
second to those are the marc jacobs ones i tried on. beautiful colour, nice rigidity, perfect fit :eek:

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
I like Lees.

The feel nice and I think like look nice too.

kaylz

HSC
The jag ones were weird on me. They were short in the leg and funny around the waist. I have an impossible time buying jeans. Oh, and don't buy Bettina Lianos. You can get much better ones that aren't quite as ubiquitous.

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
Egronk said:
I like Lees.

The feel nice and I think like look nice too.
are those the black ones you wore whatever day that was?
cause they were hawwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwtdamn

yeah my jags are a bit short in the leg too but i'm used to that. got some cohen et sabine ones the other week. they're pretty nice. but my black jags rule over all

campbella

HSC
G-Star is the new way to go- theyr random, as in no one else has them so u dont have to look like a clone, and they fit well, they last forever, they come in heaps of sizes and types (i have straight leg ones but theyr like skinny leg) and they look mad- clothes need attitude.
cheers

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
G-Star is possibly my least favorite brand at the moment.

Probably has something to do with the majority of people who wear them being tryhard fuckwits. The guys that is.

No offence.

And yeah, they were lees that i was wearing the other day melimoomelimoomeli.

i.love.poodles

HSC
Bettina Liano jeans are kinda ugly. Especially the back pockets.

If you want to spend a lot, get SFAM or True Religion or Paper Denim & Cloth jeans.

$100-ish jeans can be just as good, though.

ElGronko

Not premium
HSC
Nudies are so hot right now.

But I still like Lees....I bought another pair a couple of days ago... <3 lees.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)