New Dragons and Eels chant! (1 Viewer)

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mr Muscles said:
hey babe, glad to see you enjoyed my original works of art!

so anways as you are a chick, i shall excuse the mistakes in your post, coz lets face it girls and footy dont mix (beer, footy and a shiela servin me the beer does...aye fellas!) lol,
well the team that one 11 premierships in a row no longer exists hunny, sorry to break it to ya but they MERGED a long time ago with the steelers (remember the song! "they traded their past for the illawarra...oh when the stains go merging in!")
Oh and as for lining up against those cats......ur kidding rite, i would straight out drop each and every one of them with my left shoulder (im right handed btw)...they dont call me mr muscles for nothing babez

NRL TRIVIA CONTINUED
Question 3: What is the defintion of MERGED? (for the stains fans)
Sexist Prick.

jesster88

HSC
Mr Muscles said:
hey babe, glad to see you enjoyed my original works of art!

so anways as you are a chick, i shall excuse the mistakes in your post, coz lets face it girls and footy dont mix (beer, footy and a shiela servin me the beer does...aye fellas!) lol,
well the team that one 11 premierships in a row no longer exists hunny, sorry to break it to ya but they MERGED a long time ago with the steelers (remember the song! "they traded their past for the illawarra...oh when the stains go merging in!")
Oh and as for lining up against those cats......ur kidding rite, i would straight out drop each and every one of them with my left shoulder (im right handed btw)...they dont call me mr muscles for nothing babez

NRL TRIVIA CONTINUED
Question 3: What is the defintion of MERGED? (for the stains fans)
Ok so I am a chick.

But I know more about league rules and Dragons history than you ever will.

Drop them with your left sholder u havnt a chance.

The fact that i crash tackled the union captain from the boys school when i was in year 10 shows that i know what i am talking about. From the age of 11 til the time i was 15 my brothers rugby club asked me to play every year. At the easter show i go to the NRL road show and have a run at the tackle bag.

The definition of merged is to join together.

Any drop kick knows that but the fact that u had to ask me shows that u were too stupid to know that yourself and too stupid to pick up a dictionary.

See u later Little Man - and u can get your beer yourself...

Last edited:

jesster88

HSC
Bookie said:
Well other than Cooper, I dont see whats so hard / scary. Thats right, they might break a nail and it might poke me in the eye.

Hmm Cooper the best defencive centre in the NRL, Bails and Rylesy NSW representitive state of origin and city v country forwards. The rest are just big, strong, men from australias shoalhaven district. Born and bred in the clean air where they can grow and learn the values of Rugby League.

Break a nail haha eye gouging i think u have Saints confused with a City Team.

HSC
I have just spent all day reading all of the posts in this thread, and found it very interesting to read. Also, mr muscles, i thought it was bad enough you bagging out practically all the nrl teams (except coincidently the dogs...) but the fact that you are sexist too?!? Also, dont get me started on your lack of grammar and spelling (its even funnier because this site is mainly for HSC students, most of whom know how to spell!!) btw, good work everyone in this thread who has defended the Roosters, or bagged out mr muscles, whoever he is...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
chocolate_lover said:
I have just spent all day reading all of the posts in this thread, and found it very interesting to read. Also, mr muscles, i thought it was bad enough you bagging out practically all the nrl teams (except coincidently the dogs...) but the fact that you are sexist too?!? Also, dont get me started on your lack of grammar and spelling (its even funnier because this site is mainly for HSC students, most of whom know how to spell!!) btw, good work everyone in this thread who has defended the Roosters, or bagged out mr muscles, whoever he is...
hahahaha, i give you credit for reading this whole thing. you must be really bored...

Mr Muscles

HSC
N/A
chocolate_lover said:
hey cutie, dont hate the playa hate the game!...yeh so anyways like im gonna take anything a year 10 kiddie has to say serious! and ontop of that you're a female.......gorshh
why dont u join the roosters cheersquad or something u bandwagon nrl fan....if its one thing i cant stand it sure is those bandwagon dudes....like boganboy for instance...
whereas bookie...well you know she cant be a bandwagon fan, as what fan would wanna support a team that has never won a premiership and yet still be proud?!

NRL TRIVIA (cont.)
Question 5. How many NRL clubs have i succesfully made a mockery of in this thread?

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Mr Muscles said:
hey cutie, dont hate the playa hate the game!...yeh so anyways like im gonna take anything a year 10 kiddie has to say serious! and ontop of that you're a female.......gorshh
why dont u join the roosters cheersquad or something u bandwagon nrl fan....if its one thing i cant stand it sure is those bandwagon dudes....like boganboy for instance...
whereas bookie...well you know she cant be a bandwagon fan, as what fan would wanna support a team that has never won a premiership and yet still be proud?!

NRL TRIVIA (cont.)
Question 5. How many NRL clubs have i succesfully made a mockery of in this thread?
shut up already.

answer: most of them, including your rapedo...sorry...bulldogs.

kimi

C U Next Tuesday.
HSC
N/A
Mr Muscles said:

NRL TRIVIA (cont.)
Like wtf does "dnt hate the playa, hate the game" got to do with anything you imbecile. That year10 kiddie does know how to talk even more logic than you steriods boy- at least she can structure a sentence and doesnt type "..." every five words". Plus no1 is dum enough to make such sexist comments you Sexist Prick, not all girls who support the game have to be a part of the cheersquad. And dnt start me with that bandwagon bullshit, ignorant asshole. You've successfully declared yourself a n00b. Like fuck off already.

(Hey bookie, you think it could be Enoch. With the (...).)

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
metallicrap said:
upset???

i didnt see no upset, maybe it was you dumb shits thinking that cowboys were a pushover, but thats about it. When the cowboys are on their game you can see what they can do, but with the 'class' of the parramatta players you would think they would at least score a point on the board.

Maybe they should concentrate on actually catching the ball before trying to put it over the line.

whats the matta parramatta??
shut up...lol hope this quote works
if it doesnt im referring to post 5

MuffinMan

Juno 15/4/08 :)
HSC
hey kim! ur meant to be on my side :( haha shorty linked to it from another thread...so i decided to post it...o was this thread dead? lol sorry *runs*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)