NEW cumberland students (1 Viewer)

alien

HSC
jam3s said:
lol some how i had no idea about the student id thing so i got to get one next time, they better not charge me extra :D
it's like your library card, you better get one or you'll be stuffed

alien

HSC
ok i'll go if you pay for my living expenses for a week :uhhuh:

alien

HSC
well lol they don't. you can pay for my living expenses for 2 and a half weeks :)

Jessisbored

HSC
haha i want to go now! My pics up,..looks weird in that format but meh cant be bothered changing it. Im on the right, Gonna get rid of it soon

Jessisbored

HSC
lol go buy the boredofstudies tshirt and then you will find all the ppl who go on this website introducing themselves to you at o camp

Jezzabelle

in regards to the ID cards....

we had to cut them out of the main forms that we keep, which they should of stapled your reciept to for your contribution payments...

so that paper will still work as your library card as it has the barcode on it and your student name, DOB, course and email.
just take it to the library of something in o week with your piccy and they'll laminate it :)

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
jezzabelle86 said:
in regards to the ID cards....

we had to cut them out of the main forms that we keep, which they should of stapled your reciept to for your contribution payments...

so that paper will still work as your library card as it has the barcode on it and your student name, DOB, course and email.
just take it to the library of something in o week with your piccy and they'll laminate it :)
thanks i was just starting to get worry about not having the thing. :cool:

alien

HSC
jam3s said:
what happened to ur parents can;t they give u money? i paied with my work money, u work?
lol yeah i do, i just have to pay for heaps of stuff. i paid with work money too.

jam3s

Radiation Therapist
On soccer fields, In KFC, At uni, At clubs, and in
HSC
N/A
alien said:
lol yeah i do, i just have to pay for heaps of stuff. i paid with work money too.
what kinda stuff u gotta pay for
ok in my case my expenses are very low, my cable net is only 15 bucks a months phone bills about 40 buck, petrol 30 bucks, plus my parents pays for all of it. :D i only need to spend money when i go out :uhhuh:
any way what kinda work do u do?

alien

HSC
kmart *groans*. it's ok cos i was working like 30 hours pw for a few weeks (that's how i could pay for uni) but now they've cut me down to one shift a week. :( i got $25 on transport (that's to uni, to work is $10), food anywhere from $10 to $50, phone varies ($5+) petrol about $10. and i pay for all of it. :( going out is expensive! but fun. the key is budgeting, that way i know how much i have left to not spend. and i'm supposed to be saving too! your parents pay for all? lucky!

alien

HSC
on another note... o week starts 1st march, and lectures start 28th feb. that's like the day before. how does that work? is o week during lectures? or do we not have lectures during o week. man i don't get this

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)