New Comer to UQ's Master of Animal Science (1 Viewer)

WolfTotem

HSC
Hey guys, I am Catherine, a new comer to UQ's Master of Animal Science in Wildlife Biology. Unfortunately the coming semester will be taught online. I am not from Australia, but I really want to make some friends in Australia's university, especially to meet people who are studying Animal Science.

It will be too boring to complete the semester by ourselves with no one to talk to. So let's say hi and be friend!:p

I love animals and love travelling, have been to Perth for a month to be an animal volunteer. I have a lot to share with new friends so don't be shyyyy

Also, anyone could suggest me where could get more contact wtih UQ's student?:p

quickoats

HSC
This is a NSW board with mostly high school students so you probably won’t find many UQ students on here :)

Try seeing if you can search up a UQ discussion group on facebook, you might even stumble across an Animal Science group!

Last edited by a moderator:

WolfTotem

HSC
This is a NSW board with mostly high school students so you probably won’t find many UQ students on here :)

Try seeing if you can search up a UQ discussion group on facebook, you might even stumble across an Animal Science group!

Thank you for your advice! Yeah I realize this is a NSW forum and mainly discuss about high school stuff, so really appreciate your help!

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Hope you are enjoying Australia (as much as you can currently) :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)