New Arctic Monkeys (1 Viewer)

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
New album Favourite Worst Nightmare is coming out on the 23rd of April, and is already getting some pretty awesome reviews. I've heard Brainstorm a few times and love it, but haven't found a leak of the entire album yet :(

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
I know I'm the exact same. When I got there first album it was all I listened to for a month. Literally, the only album I played that month.

HSC
im rather keen for some new stuff, and i hope they come back to australia. I was on the barrier at the enmore at their concert....it was a very good night.

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
It's been leaked, first thoughts in about an hour when I listen through it

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
katietheskatie said:
really? i heard they completely fucking sucked live
I heard there pretty awesome.

God I want to see them. Two bands I really wanna see are the Arctic Monkeys and Queens of the Stone Age

bazookajoe

Shy Guy
HSC
I've heard differing opinions of them live.

New album is pretty good overall, first couple of songs besides Brainstorm are pretty meh, but it gets better towards the end

HSC
I'm listening to the new album now and it seems to be pretty good, not quite as good as the last album but still pretty quality

yosemite sam

HSC
and how their song is called 'Brianstorm' after some guy that snuck backstage and they had an awesome night together and then he disappeared never to be heard of again. and he wore a tshirt with a tie. lol

Jemily

HSC
I think the new album is really good. Worth buying when it's released.

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Read an article on the Arctic monkeys today about how they can't pick up. Poor guys, they must seem really really desperate when they go out

Gilbert1

Humoures Pun
HSC
Ok I've had it for a week now. At first I didn't find it as amzing as there first (still don't) but I enjoy it much more now then when I orignaly bought it. It's growing on me the more and more I listen to it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)