never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Re: Never Been Kissed

minushuman said:
Komaticom should be around in a few minutes to post, when he does, PM him for his number. Seriously, you guys should hook up.
Komaticom said:
*stumbles into thread clutching a wine bottle*
*stumbles out*
*Whispers*: that's your cue. XD

Haven't got any wise words of wisdom Mike?

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC

He's in a bum mood tonight, poor bugger. He just wants someone to share his affection with. Kom will find her sooner or later but and then it will be smiles all around :)

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC

minushuman said:
No, she's right, if you havn't worked out what the "new thread" button does yet then you really shouldn't be starting a topic of conversation.
C'MON!!! Why can't ppl be nice here? She's a new member!!! P.S. Yes, click the "New Thread" button at the top left corner of the current threads after you've chosen the forum of your choice.

Last edited:

davin

HSC
N/A

Cykologi_gal said:
C'MON!!! Why can't ppl be nice here? She's a new member!!! P.S. Yes, click the "New Thread" button at the top left corner of the posts.
its a screening procedure

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC

UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
hey pplz i know dis may sound really dumb.....................but can anyone be kind enough to tell me how to start a new thread?????
Go into the forum of your choice, and above all the current threads, there should be a "New Thread" button at the top left corner, then type in a title and your msg/question...Thank God I'm nice enough! Whatever happend to patience???

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC

davin said:
its a screening procedure
Haha! As if it doesn't say "New Member" (Signature) under her username already! Blind screening, more like it. P.S. Sorry, I'm a bit bitchy today.

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC

Cykologi_gal said:
Haha! As if it doesn't say "New Member" under the username already! Blind screening, more like it.
Um, she's been a member for a couple of months.

The custom status depends on the number of posts you have. You can post once, come back 3 years later and still be a New Member.

Cykologi_gal

Psyche...
HSC

Dreamerish*~ said:
Um, she's been a member for a couple of months.

The custom status depends on the number of posts you have. You can post once, come back 3 years later and still be a New Member.
Ahh I see, I see. :) So, if you only have a limited amount of posts...then you can't set a custom status???

Last edited:

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC

Cykologi_gal said:
Ahh I see, I see. :) So, if you only have a limited amount of posts...then you can't set a custom status???
I think you have to have 2000+ posts to get custom status.

davin

HSC
N/A

yeah, but, she interrupted a thread entirly for a board question. if she had a question not answered elsewhere, she should have started a new thread for it

santaslayer

HSC

davin said:
yeah, but, she interrupted a thread entirly for a board question. if she had a question not answered elsewhere, she should have started a new thread for it
That's what the inital question was about! How she could post a new thread....

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC

i also have a friend who hadnt been kissed till she was 18... and she just never wanted to kiss any of the guys she was around... that was all... it wasnt that she was afraid of inadequecy, or leaving it till the right guy... she just found the guys around her (we live in a really small town) to be rather immature and annoying.
but i really dont think people should pin so much on the first kiss or sex... it isnt life or death, if its bad the first time you can always go out and get more :)
i had my first "proper kiss" at 15 and i havent had better since, but that isnt going to stop me!
i know it isnt always that you're waiting for the right guy/girl, or you feel like you might be bad, or they will... but you should just go for it! you only live once, and whats the point in missing out on all the great stuff you can do???

Dreamerish*~ said:
I think you have to have 2000+ posts to get custom status.
or have been here for nine months. you can change you custom title after 9 months.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC

PerfectByNature said:
i also have a friend who hadnt been kissed till she was 18... and she just never wanted to kiss any of the guys she was around... that was all... it wasnt that she was afraid of inadequecy, or leaving it till the right guy... she just found the guys around her (we live in a really small town) to be rather immature and annoying.
but i really dont think people should pin so much on the first kiss or sex... it isnt life or death, if its bad the first time you can always go out and get more :)
i had my first "proper kiss" at 15 and i havent had better since, but that isnt going to stop me!
i know it isnt always that you're waiting for the right guy/girl, or you feel like you might be bad, or they will... but you should just go for it! you only live once, and whats the point in missing out on all the great stuff you can do???
And you wouldn't know what a good kiss is if you've never had any. This could lead to you expecting tremendous orgasmic explosiveness when you lock lips, which results in "is that it?".

Saving your virginity for the right person is okay. But deliberately avoiding kissing totally kissable people because you want it to be "perfect" is so year 6.

PerfectByNature

I am Jack's wasted life
HSC

Very very true. people just build all this stuff up for themselves and then its such a let down... thats why i had no expectations, and it was awesome... and he was the best kisser i have ever kissed.

oceanstar

HSC

I haven't been kissed and I'm 18 :shy: . I blame it all on my stupid all girls school. :uhhuh:

minushuman

tafe pride
HSC

oceanstar said:
I haven't been kissed and I'm 18 :shy: . I blame it all on my stupid all girls school. :uhhuh:
How is that any excuse? There would of been heaps of hot talent to hook up with there :)

dopeydreamer

HSC

i query said:
just been pondering for sometime now, is it weird not to have been kissed by 18, is there anyone else out there on the same boat, or is it just me.

this is a serious question

its not at all . its a choice that you make and thats it. for whatever reason you havent kissed anyone before . too scared, waiting for right person, opportunity never came round . i chose to save my first kiss until after 16 cos i wanted to be sweet 16, i made my boyfriend at the time wait his ass off. whatever anyone said didnt matter because its what i wanted. basically do what feels right. if you feel the urge to kiss someone, do it. if yiu'd rather it be memoriable wait and find someone special.

oceanstar

HSC

minushuman said:
How is that any excuse? There would of been heaps of hot talent to hook up with there :)
Neh... all the guys that I've ever met either already has a girlfriend or I'm not their type ie. dress like a slut....

i query

HSC

but seriously whens that opportunity to kiss or to be kissed when you can never get close enough with a guy.

and yeah i also went to a all girls school, but even if there was any party's or whatsoever there still wasn't an opportunity to meet anyone - cause even if you say its not true people are shallow to a certain extent, they would be in their own little groups and only kept an eye out for the 'hot' ones, so physical attributes does also come into factor of catching that first glance

btw - thanks for responding

davin

HSC
N/A

you get close enough with a guy eventually...if not happening fast enough, raise end of skirt and lower opening on shirt until it eventually works.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)