• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

never been 'kissed' (1 Viewer)

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
Dreamerish*~ said:
I don't believe in excessive studying on the night before my exams. I've learned everything I need throughout the year and spent a few hours revising today. Cramming isn't my style, thank you.

I post in these threads with every intention of sincerely offering advice. If my advice isn't useful or helpful, then I don't mind them being ignored. However, I don't appreciate you coming in here criticising me for trying to help, calling me childish names and telling me that I've "barely hatched out of the egg" when you know absolutely nothing about me as a person.

I never insinuated that I know more than anyone else about love, but I have maintained a happy relationship for two years and am able to offer advice that is useful to some degree in some cases.

Play nice. Just because you're older than me does not make you more mature or more experienced.
omgz....dreamerish how does one get a gf!??!?!?!!111ONETWOTHREE!!?

hehe :eek:

ohwells

most of us still think you're cool

tres bien

you suck.
HSC
N/A
Dreamerish*~ said:
I don't believe in excessive studying on the night before my exams. I've learned everything I need throughout the year and spent a few hours revising today. Cramming isn't my style, thank you.
Good girl.

I never insinuated that I know more than anyone else about love, but I have maintained a happy relationship for two years and am able to offer advice that is useful to some degree in some cases.
Although you have never said that you don't know more than anyone else about love, you keep mentioning that you have been in a happy relationship for two years (and I congratulate you on that, I know many others like that), trying to allude that you do know more than others about relationships. I'm assuming that you have been with a few guys, but reading advice that you have given others, assumptions you have made, etc over the long period of time you have been posting in this forum, you make it seem as though you've been married, had ten kids and you're Dr Phil. Most of your advice is wrong anyway, therefore not helpful, and some of the conclusions you draw about situations seem to be quite bizarre with the very little information you are given.

Play nice. Just because you're older than me does not make you more mature or more experienced.
I never insinuated that.

Anyway, I've wasted enough time here. I wish you luck on your future endeavours, whatever they may be.

Sorry I destroyed this thread, but hey, there are many other threads like this one.

Dreamerish*~

Love Addict - Nakashima
HSC
tres bien said:
Although you have never said that you don't know more than anyone else about love, you keep mentioning that you have been in a happy relationship for two years (and I congratulate you on that, I know many others like that), trying to allude that you do know more than others about relationships. I'm assuming that you have been with a few guys, but reading advice that you have given others, assumptions you have made, etc over the long period of time you have been posting in this forum, you make it seem as though you've been married, had ten kids and you're Dr Phil. Most of your advice is wrong anyway, therefore not helpful, and some of the conclusions you draw about situations seem to be quite bizarre with the very little information you are given.
Hey, like I said, this is all in your head. You chose to interpret me that way. I don't want to be Dr. Phil. :rolleyes:

There is no wrong advice. Like I said, I try my best to help. If it's not helpful, fine. Ignore it but don't come to me with "If L&R was a HSC subject, you would fail". I'm not responsible for other people's love lives and I have no obligation to help them. I do it because I feel like it. If you think it's wrong, give your own advice. Bitching about mine is just as unproductive as saying nothing at all.

deebug

in front of a computer screen somewhere * aargh my
HSC
oopss...sorry sorry sorry

i'm dumb and stupid

a whole bunch of things...
i feel rotten..

i'm always wrong--here's a shovel guys--( hands out shovels)

please help dig me a grave --

i am going to go roll over and die now....

i am so sorry if i offended--didn't mean to!

yes i am a very bad person who deserves everything bad to happen to her..may i fall on the many apexes of sharp pointy objects and get hurt in the many ways possible--you go to uni--"tre Bien" thats cool--good on ya

please note--there is no sarcasm in what i have written...i only wanted to make friends..not feel bad, now i do..

i'm sorry for wasting your time ...and thanks to the people who tried to reassure me...

aloha

nwatts

HSC
tres bien said:
Most of your advice is wrong anyway, therefore not helpful, and some of the conclusions you draw about situations seem to be quite bizarre with the very little information you are given.
Pfft. As if it is. I've read a fair bit of what Dreamerish has to say, and it is always helpful and very often delivered with such humility that puts most to shame. You may not choose to follow her advice, but at least realise she's put some effort into what she writes.

Oh, and i'm a total crammer! Back to the study!

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
deebug said:
oopss...sorry sorry sorry

i'm dumb and stupid

a whole bunch of things...
i feel rotten..

i'm always wrong--here's a shovel guys--( hands out shovels)

please help dig me a grave --

i am going to go roll over and die now....

i am so sorry if i offended--didn't mean to!

yes i am a very bad person who deserves everything bad to happen to her..may i fall on the many apexes of sharp pointy objects and get hurt in the many ways possible--you go to uni--"tre Bien" thats cool--good on ya

please note--there is no sarcasm in what i have written...i only wanted to make friends..not feel bad, now i do..

i'm sorry for wasting your time ...and thanks to the people who tried to reassure me...

aloha

hahahaha...where do we dig?

no, seriously, it's BOS...i dont see why you should care too much about strangers (esp if they pay you out)

Enoch

ur a closet enoch-sexual!
HSC
deebug said:
nah...i definitley like guys, i'm not a lesbian.

hmm we should test that theory...fine ill opt to be ur test subject...

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Im not Dreamerish's biggest fan, and yes i believe that most of her advice is quite sheltered at times, but im sure shes a nice girl in reality.

But as tres bien stated, most of the people here aren't even old enough to be jaded or jilted yet.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
enoch said:
hmm we should test that theory...fine ill opt to be ur test subject...
i think that's a good idea, but you're not female

julius

Banned
HSC
AsyLum said:
But as tres bien stated, most of the people here aren't even old enough to be jaded or jilted yet.
bus stop+a girl+naive 14 yr old boy=jaded 14 year old boy

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
Lundy said:
kissing is overrated, sex is overrated. Cuddles are UNDERRATED.
i've never been kissed....................

.............by lundy, that is :(

Lundy

Banned
HSC
breaking said:
i've never been kissed....................

.............by lundy, that is :(
I've just been waiting for the right moment to make a move. :eek:

GaDaMIt

Premium Member
HSC
tres bien said:
sif she'd top the state. And the only thing she'd be wiping the floor with is a mop, because she'll become a cleaner.
and then..

deebug said:
hello, nice to meet you to!

I know i won't top the state, and whats wrong with Cleaning? Perhaps you don't appreciate the results of hard work..and perhaps the reason why im exposing this pointless problem is too take my mind off the studying.. (note the use of alliteration) Good luck in the exam tomorrow....looks like you need it, since judging by the grammar : "sif" really isn't the appropriate colloquial term you should have been aiming for. Atleast get your contractions right if you are not going to argue formally..

please play nice (note the alliteration once more, why it's a favourite technique of mine)

adieu adieu....
finally.. (in response to the previous quote)

Dreamerish*~ said:
I think she was referring to me. :p

But yes, yes. Maybe she's bitter because she has never been kissed either. :rolleyes:

Well, at least she has the satisfaction that in her alternate reality where giving L&R advice is one of my HSC subjects, I'd probably be cleaning a toilet. On the other hand, I wonder where she'd be, seeing as she hasn't had anything helpful to offer. *Whistles and walks away*
tres bien used the contraction “sif” meaning that deebugs post was not directed at you Dreamerish.

Just something I noticed.

God am I bored.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)