Neutral Milk Hotel (1 Viewer)

Arctopus

HSC
I love this album because Pitchfork gave it a 10/10. PITCHFORK MEDIA, GUYS. I usually cruise on over there before I listen to anything because their insightful and pretense-free reviews help me steer clear of any hipster bullshit that may have otherwise plagued my ears.

This is the site that gave Grizzly Bear's latest a 9.0! This is the site that gave Animal Collective's latest album a 9.6! This is the site that gave The Antler's "Hospice" an 8.5! Just think of how good this album is!.

The price...? Well the only thing you gotta do to get a hold of this album is to keep your mouth shut, because if you introduce NMH to someone then it will spread and soon enough you'll have to dispose of the entire album and deny any affiliation with it, for fear of losing your indie cred. Shit's too popular, yo, is what you'll say.

Now keep it quiet guys... I'm just gonna go get rid of my copy now!

Last edited:

Kendall_Gilroy

cause i trust politicians
I slipped myself some pink Xanies; And danced arou
HSC
they say you never never never been trueeeeeeee ooh ohhhhhhhh

it doesnt matter what they sayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

iiii mm gonna love you any old wayyyyyy

what can i dooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo when it's trueeeeeeeee

don't want no bodyyyyyyyyyy

cause babyy it's trueeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

HSC
I love this album because Pitchfork gave it a 10/10. PITCHFORK MEDIA, GUYS. I usually cruise on over there before I listen to anything because their insightful and pretense-free reviews help me steer clear of any hipster bullshit that may have otherwise plagued my ears.
sorry what

NoName91

HSC
Pitchfork are good for some comedy relief every now and then, not for music reviews

johony

HSC
i would also deride pitchfork if it weren't for the fact that i too am some overly self-conscious insecure hipster

philphie

Banned
HSC
pitchfork has good rare videos. watch it on youtube rather than through pitchfork though lol

occer

HSC
N/A
I Looooove yoooou jeeeeesssuuuusss chhhhriiiist.

NMH are awesome, most hipsters are gay but what can you do?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)