Nervous Breakdown (1 Viewer)

~Natalie:)~

HSC
Ive been on the edge of breaking down and crying due 2 all the pressure but it hasnt happened yet. Which is good coz i dont like crying in public!!

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Exphate said:
Don't do it just yet. Leave it to the day after English Paper 1, and you'll make headlines!
Nah im not a faggot like you, now go play in traffic pos

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
I've got two exams tomorrow and I'm not stressing at all (mind you, they're also my two hardest exams). I've just realised that failing the HSC doesn't necessarily spell doom. Just as long as I've covered the content that needs to be covered for the exam, I'll walk into the exam hall and whatever I get, I'm happy.

No more stress. :wave:

wall-flower

HSC
nervous breakdowns are fun!
I have a series of minor freakouts since the end of year 11 (intensified by non school related factors), yet year 12 has really just topped it off nicely. Last week I ended up crying/screaming and refusing to go to school, despite having an english ext. assessment task that morning. I had to talk to my eng. teacher on the phone, come into school a complete mess and then go to the doctor to get yet another doctors certificate because i'm a psycho.

My trials start tomorrow and I haven't studied. More fun!
Please note I am first/second in my year in every subject and was DUX last year. Haha, that just puts the expectation on a little bit. Loving life.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
wall-flower said:
I have a series of minor freakouts since the end of year 11 (intensified by non school related factors), yet year 12 has really just topped it off nicely. Last week I ended up crying/screaming and refusing to go to school, despite having an english ext. assessment task that morning. I had to talk to my eng. teacher on the phone, come into school a complete mess and then go to the doctor to get yet another doctors certificate because i'm a psycho.

Please note I am first/second in my year in every subject and was DUX last year. Haha, that just puts the expectation on a little bit. Loving life.
wat.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
wall-flower said:

benzos?

Zrap

glock9
HSC
wall-flower said:

lol burnt out early this year.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
wall-flower said:

You seem very...normal.

slinkysezzy

HSC
wall-flower said:

hahaha that sounds somewhat like my life. I only broke down before an assessment once. It was the only time in my life i got full marks!!!! hahaha, but that was year 11. Stupid child, why was i studying/stresing then?????

nah...i got to a girls school where the atmosphere is really intense. Someone is breaking down at least every day. I've only cried in public twice. One of them was a major "i am f***ing driving myself right f***ing home now!" that wasn't fun.

:eek: Trials in a week!!!!:eek:

sarah512

HSC
Ive had my fair share though it is usually my parentals who cause it! Assessments used to be freak out time but ive learnt to chill more and let it out on my bro instead and soccer. Year 11 and start of yr 12 i think was the peak for my year.

IamSalvidor

HSC
N/A
haha. I ran out of the maths room crying.

Twas much fun.

I don't think anyone saw me though (Thank god I sit near the door)

Doesn't help that I'm in a class full of boys.

-may-cat-

Tired Member
HSC
JFK said:
There's beauty in the breakdown.
holy shit, that song reminds me of being in year 9, its been that long since i last heard it

leannespeaks

HSC
i-love-maynard said:
Well I dunno what you would call it, but I was crying uncontrollably by myself, pretty intense, I'm usually fine with school.

Hugs*

I'm glad SOMEONE IS IN THE SAME BOAT AS ME....

I cried when I sat down in the library, waiting for my modules for Eng. Adv( trials)

call me neurotic.call me insane..but with all the stress HSC had given to me....

who gives an ass crap about ppl caling me drama queen..to hell with it..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)