Nerd looks/hobbies and hot girlfriends? (1 Viewer)

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
um lol, it's not that easy for nerds (especially hideously ugly ones) to have a hot girlfriend. it just doesn't work that way. unless you're intelligent, awesome and know how to have a decent convo with a girl (without boring them to death) lol!

don't get your hopes up, nerds.
Unless you're a serial internet predator who's got many years of experience getting into lonely, shit emo chicks pants you've got no chance.

Captain Gh3y

Rhinorhondothackasaurus
HSC
UnIqUe_PrInCeSs said:
um lol, it's not that easy for nerds (especially hideously ugly ones) to have a hot girlfriend. it just doesn't work that way. unless you're intelligent, awesome and know how to have a decent convo with a girl (without boring them to death) lol!

don't get your hopes up, nerds.
:(

icraig88

Can I Kick It?
HSC
perfect example of a complete nerd who gets hot girls.. look at that guy from that show 'beauty and the geek'. he has to be the weirdest guy ive ever seen and look at the girls he hangs around..

i envy him.... in a way..

stazi

Nightman
HSC
icraig88 said:
perfect example of a complete nerd who gets hot girls.. look at that guy from that show 'beauty and the geek'. he has to be the weirdest guy ive ever seen and look at the girls he hangs around..

i envy him.... in a way..
which one? the super-skinny-mega-nerd with glasses from season 1? he doesn't get any of the girls, though. he's never even been laid.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
haha i bet he gets laid now though. Everyone knows that if you have hot girls as friends, all their friends[who happen to also be hot girls, just not as hot] will sleep with you.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
he doesnt have any hot girls that as friends though :( he only had them on the show.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I think that only applies when you have a semblence of normal, mature human being in you. He didn't...

So funny i watched the end of beauty and the geek in america in liek january, lawl australia lawl.

goosiegoo

HSC
The key... is finding a hot nerd girl... That has similar nerd views to yourself. Just like in Spaced. :)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
:( :( im gh3y, but not gay. if you know what i mean. i love the cawk, but i dont love the cock.

Legham

HSC
Maybe i have you confuzzled with another of ze BoSers!

stazi

Nightman
HSC
townie or hiphop? those are the only two regular gay posters

Legham

HSC
Ahhh townie! that's who i was thinking of :p your usernames are kinda similar.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
donald trump isnt a nerd, though. he doesn't look like one either. he looks...strange.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)