Neone having a birthday during the HSC? (1 Viewer)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Is anyone going to have a scarred for life 17-18-19th birthday during the HSC? LOL.
i know i'm scared for life!.....crappy 16th....a crappy 18th coz i'll be spending it studying for biology....lol.....

sigh.....no partying at a pub or anything. LOL!!!!!

Will

HSC
N/A
My birthday's the 15th of October, the week before the HSC
that really sucks cos i'll have to wait 5 weeks before I can celebrate it

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by Will
My birthday's the 15th of October, the week before the HSC
that really sucks cos i'll have to wait 5 weeks before I can celebrate it

well....atleast you can sorta have a miniture celebration. lol. :D
jsut no getting drunk otherwise you can't study the next day or anythign! LOL....

my mate had a hangover during the paper 2 english trials!!!

lol...

dissonance

hmmm, my birthday is 3 weeks after my last exam. God, I'm sure those weeks will seem like forever -- waiting for my 18th, waiting for my HSC results, uai.....just ya know generally twidleing my thumbs in anticipation....

----oh, I wish I could skip to the twidleing thumbs stage in my life right now :D

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by dissonance
hmmm, my birthday is 3 weeks after my last exam. God, I'm sure those weeks will seem like forever -- waiting for my 18th, waiting for my HSC results, uai.....just ya know generally twidleing my thumbs in anticipation....

----oh, I wish I could skip to the twidleing thumbs stage in my life right now :D
lol.

yeah..my friend has her birthday i think it's either the day b4 or on the day we get our results. lol.

we're all like 'yeah..we give her presents..the mail arrives..she flunked' that would be horribleeeee

Confuzzled?!

HSC
lol..this is depressing! LOL.
hopefully no one has an exam on their birthday. lol...
lol..U CAN ALL CELEBRATE....i can't....grrrr...mememe.....

lol.

SaveFerris

My birthday is December 19th...the day HSC results are made available over phone/online...have decided I'm gonna wait til they come in the mail before I look at them so that I can celebrate my 18th without the trauma of my marks hanging over my head!

Anyway, I just finished bitching about this on another thread so I'll go now...have a nice day!! :)

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by SaveFerris
My birthday is December 19th...the day HSC results are made available over phone/online...have decided I'm gonna wait til they come in the mail before I look at them so that I can celebrate my 18th without the trauma of my marks hanging over my head!

Anyway, I just finished bitching about this on another thread so I'll go now...have a nice day!! :)
LOL. same with one of my mates....we'll steer her away from the mailbox and the fone line! LOL

luigi

***LouLou***
HSC
hey will and marianne,

my b'day is between yours

16th October, 5 days before HSC and yes im 18 too!

are you guys gona celebrate or anything?

i was thinking i could just go out for dinner and dancing with like a couple good friends or sometthing... because one day doesn't make a difference if you aren't ready or if you are ready.. so yeah
what do you think? and what are you going to do? are you going to wait?

melissella

ive got my birthday on the day of the advanced english exam, and my friend has hers on the day of her last exam (that'd be the best). another friend has hers on the first day of exams, another 2 days after me, and another 2 days after that. blooody hell..

ScArSnIk

Super 1337 Adm!n
HSC
yeah i had my 18th during the hsc.....sucked as hell...=(

Ducky

Yeh my birthday is on Nov 14th...so its a day between my economics and SAC paper...!! I'm the only one of my friends who doesn't finish with Eco...sigh i'll prolly forget its my bday

Confuzzled?!

HSC
Originally posted by mercurydrinker
Well my 18th is on the 23rd July next year, so no problems here :D
OH hush you! LOL!
you don't have to complain ^_^

we do!!!

but hey...maybe i can party on Halloween instead of the 30th ^_^ heheheh

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)