Neighbours (3 Viewers)

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
she always shitted me. selfish bitch through and through. how can she be related to max? i love that guy.

i worry about summer. she has the potential to be the next amy, for those who have been watching that long.

speaking of which, remember when luca found that photo of billy and (omigod what was brooke satchwell's characters name) in the warehouse...i miss the old days of jesse spencer's bunch... all the old couples. who remembers lance??? i lvoed that whole gang. the michelle-and-connor- and-jack-and-nina-and-taj gang was good...who was the other girl in that little foursome? apart from lori?

dezzy

HSC
brooke satchwell= anne

omg- i have the "Neighbours" Dvd...lol..."Defining moments" hahaha

oh i luv this show..

eLmo

Stalker.
HSC
What happend to Taj? Did the family move or something?
The last thing I remember is him going up to see Libby at the farm

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
oh god born to try is the worst song ever, just on top of out of the blue

i hate princess serena so much. die.

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
welshi said:
she always shitted me. selfish bitch through and through. how can she be related to max? i love that guy.

i worry about summer. she has the potential to be the next amy, for those who have been watching that long.

speaking of which, remember when luca found that photo of billy and (omigod what was brooke satchwell's characters name) in the warehouse...i miss the old days of jesse spencer's bunch... all the old couples. who remembers lance??? i lvoed that whole gang. the michelle-and-connor- and-jack-and-nina-and-taj gang was good...who was the other girl in that little foursome? apart from lori?
lol i remember lance, i remember back to when phil was in the show, and cheryl(lous wife) I remember amy she was lances gf.

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
the furthest back i remember is when karl had the thing with that young chick. sarah?

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
yep, she was the receptionist at the surgery, friends with toadie too

johnson

a lack of colour
HSC
welshi said:

Definitely, Jesse Spencer- days of Neighbours was the bomb

lance, amy, billy, anne, toadie, tad, paul..they were like my idols when i was younger. well not idols, but yeah they were much more interesting characters than the current ones. There's not many left who are of our generation, which is why Neighbours sucks now..

glycerine

so don't even ask me
HSC
it's because in reality practically no one young would choose to live in such an insular suburban environment :p

OZGIRL86

stuck in a moment
HSC
N/A
johnson said:
Definitely, Jesse Spencer- days of Neighbours was the bomb

lance, amy, billy, anne, toadie, tad, paul..they were like my idols when i was younger. well not idols, but yeah they were much more interesting characters than the current ones. There's not many left who are of our generation, which is why Neighbours sucks now..
yeh it was better then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)