needing help: late round for b sci(adv math)/ b comm (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
hey guys... i got offered late round for b sci b comm, whcih is wut i want to do...

ok, here's the problem, i need to enrol again yea?? and i haf to go thru all the trouble of payin, enrollin courses etc etc... becuz i paid my union fee the first tiem around (main round), do i need to pay my union fee again???

if i do, den i might as well reject this late round offer and transfer into b comm/ b sci in second yr...

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
uh you go thru enroling again, but i don't think you need to pay your student fees again, they would just trasnfer your payment over provided that you show then the receipt.

congrats on the late round offer!!

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
np!!

but please double check from your faculty (i'm assuming both degrees fall under the science faculty) so it wouldn't be an issue!

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
jusdt call up the uni. and tell them- the union fee is refundable u know- coz some ppl. might have got an offer at some other uni....so yeah, no need to panic. :)

jlh

sooner or later...
HSC
your lucky your offer is within usyd.. my friend had to chase usyd up for his money and it took about a month!!!

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
main: b sci (adv math)
late: b sci / b comm or b sci (adv) / b comm or b sci (adv math) / b comm

^^ happie... enrolled 2day, no need to pay mroe union fee... just had to unenroll my previous course...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
main: b sci (adv math)
late: b sci / b comm or b sci (adv) / b comm or b sci (adv math) / b comm

^^ happie... enrolled 2day, no need to pay mroe union fee... just had to unenroll my previous course...
why did u need to "unenroll"? didn't u just need to add in some commerce subjects? :s

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by BlackJack
Name changing purposes...
Your enrolment IS (pretty much) the name of your course.
yea, and the freakin thing: if u r enrolled in 2 degrees, u ended up payin double the hecs... i dun wanna do that... =(

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by BlackJack
Lol. again no. You're in one integrated degree.
The unis would be in uproar, we'd mass demonstrate.

Nelson is bad enough.
i know its integrated but when i get my degree, it'll b like i've got Bscience and Bengineering right? so yeah, two degree for the price of one. :p

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by freaking_out
i know its integrated but when i get my degree, it'll b like i've got Bscience and Bengineering right? so yeah, two degree for the price of one. :p
but u had to study long too... so reallie, that ain't dat far off to study 2 degrees separately...

freaking_out

Saddam's new life
HSC
Originally posted by xiao1985
but u had to study long too... so reallie, that ain't dat far off to study 2 degrees separately...
yeah, i just won't b doing the electives each degree- thats the difference i think...yeah, i'm sorta happy wif my schedule- don't wanna do any more advanced things- coz i'll prolly suffer from brain damage- LoL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)