Need4Speed:MW Question (1 Viewer)

Lazy Lankan

HSC
k so i keep reading ppl sayin they've got a supra or porshe etc. rite ... u start the game havin 2 choose from like a lexus, a fiat ponto (sumthin) and a few others rite. so i chose the white one (think its a fiat) ... now ive got like 30k in cash, do I buy a better car now or what?! im still in early stages of game though - just beat sonny #15! and unlocked more cars.

what did u guys do? do u buy a better car now OR fully upgrade the crap one and wait a bit longer for betta ones to get unlocked?

oh yea and how the hell do u look behind u when driving?! coz i wanna know where bouts the cops are!

Srixon

HSC
I have finished jsut over 80% of the game and are up to about black list number 2 i think the game is huge and i have finished every rave up untill there. I would say keep your car for a bit dont buy no cars but twhen u beat the blacklist memeber try to click on the last bonus marker and usually if u dont have more than one car u get there cars pinkslip any ways and u can jsut use that and i have never trying to get body things i have just updated performance. Another thing is it shoudlnt take u real long to get to about half way but the game seams to get progressivly harder as u go along cop pursuits are easy in early stages but near the ned are alot harder when helicoters get invloved. Never tried to look behind before but if i find out will post again. where i am up to now i have the top ford car that is like 270 000 and all ultimate and the cars u race are alot faster were u are up to is no challenge compared to this. cya

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
Just aim for your opponents pink slip and use their car to beat the next blacklist member and so on.

Theres a big jump in performance once you get the RX-8

From memory the white car is the Lexus.

vizman

HSC
yeh the best way to win cars is pinkslipping the opponents. and yes the white car is the lexus IS 200 i believe

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Don't buy new cars just wait and get the pink slips. Your chances are pretty good since you get to choose 2 of the 3 question marks. I won the first 9 in a row before I missed one.

I think look back might be "L" but if you go into free roam and just try each keyboard button you will eventually find it, that's how I did.

bscienceboi

HSC
N/A
vizman said:
yeh the best way to win cars is pinkslipping the opponents. and yes the white car is the lexus IS 200 i believe
Actually I just checked and the Fiat is white, the Lexus is silver.

If you get the Pink slip first go then you might want to opt for the performance parts next as you dont unlock many through the Blacklist and some dont increase performance by much.

P

pLuvia

I got the porsche from a pinkslip off blacklist 10 or 9? others pinkslip I wasted because those cars were crap

bluebiro

HSC
Does anyone have any tips on how to avoid getting busted. As soon as you lose or kill cops and try to get away there seems to be a cop on every corner ready to pick you up again grr.... Im 50% through and its starting to get fuckin hard. Any advice?

Lazy Lankan

HSC
cheers for the replies guys ... but now im screwed - since i didnt pick the pink slip (bonus marker thing) afta beating #15 i am stuck with the fiat! im finding it pretty hard atm to win the race events to get a shot at #14 TAZ!

oh and btw i found out its 'triangle' - to look behind! but u need to like hold it down for it to work!!

Digital_Spork

HSC
Hmm, the best way to lose the cops after you evade them is to change the road you are driving on as soon as possible and look for cool spots like crazy. eg, if you see a cool spot just around the corner then NOS it like crazy to get there. Sometimes you can hide behind walls and the cops wont see you.
The game gets more annoying the further you get into it as you actually have to drive slow so you dont lose the cops.

Current car = rx7, wrx and porshe. Go me! :( - current funds $2000 haha

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Yes the most ANNOYING thing about this game is that the time you actually want a big police chase (going for bounty/milestones), you always get away, but when you want to evade the cops (like just after finishing a race), you can never get away..

P

pLuvia

Ditto, that's really gay. And when you try to find them they're gone and you have start the stupid bounty thing again.

transcendent

HSC
N/A
yeah, the cops are a nuisance. thats why i stopped playing by blacklist #4. i just kept the car i picked and upgraded it abit. when i pinkslipped a car i liked and knew it's be good i just upgraded that. unless you really want a certain car don't buy it. waste of money.

thing is if you max out all your stats your opponent racers get harder too. the pinkslipped Lancer is a great balance car, just upgrade nitro and it car finish most of your advanced races. dunno about later though.

Lazy Lankan

HSC
so now im up to like #12 or sumthin - i'm gonna be goin gainst the chick nxt - 'izzy' ... but neway so i pink slipped vic's car - the supra! :)

i went to check out the car lot coz i wanna know how much i need to get the lamborghini gallardo (the yellow one) but it doesn't display the price coz its locked ... if any1 has already unlocked it can u tell me how much it is plz!?! need to know how much i need to save for it! cheers

Zozo6969

HSC
I pinkslipped the Gallardo so that thing is awesome. But heavy steering.

bluebiro

HSC
Lazy Lankan said:
i went to check out the car lot coz i wanna know how much i need to get the lamborghini gallardo (the yellow one) but it doesn't display the price coz its locked ... if any1 has already unlocked it can u tell me how much it is plz!?! need to know how much i need to save for it! cheers

i think its 120k

SipSip

HSC
N/A
I stuck with the GTI until i won the Cayman S of that dude....then i saved up and bought the Carrera GT....I've completed the Black Edition already...and yeah...i dun like the fact that you can't mod the freaken M3...

Zozo6969

HSC
Started with Golf GTI, then pinkslipped the Mustang GT. Bought the 911 Carrera because I just wanted a Porsche. Then I pinkslipped the Gallardo, Viper SRT10 and now the DB9. Up to Bull, Blacklist #2. And what's the diff b/w Black Edition and the normal one. I have Black and there really only is the DVD isn't there, and the Camaro SS or is that in the normal one.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)