Need to drop something!!!! Geography or CAFS??? (1 Viewer)

hmgibson

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

I am in year 12 now and still on 14 units!!! Arrrghhh!!!! I know I need to drop something so here is what I am doing now:

- English Advanced
- Studies of Religion (2 unit)
- General Maths 2
- Business Studies
- Italian Continuers
- Geography
- Community and Family Studies

I can't drop english, maths or religion and I really like business and Italian so that leaves geography and CAFS.... I'm way better at CFS but that's just because it's pretty easy but geography is more interesting.... I don't know what to drop but I have to drop something ASAP! I'm currently doing my Independent Research Project for CAFS and although I did very well in the proposal, I think that my topic is weak and won't lead to a great mark for the report :( And I do average in geography.

What do you think I should drop and why???

hmgibson

HSC
N/A
I'm ranked pretty high in CAFS, always in top 6 out of 31. Geography, I'm always right in the middle or slightly below...

hawkrider

all class
HSC
N/A
If you're getting good marks in either of those sub's, then do CAFS.

If you want the better scaling, do Geography.

watapple

HSC
who cares about scaling drop the one that your bad at or dislike... you may not survive doing a subject you really hate

hmgibson

HSC
N/A
Watapple: The problem is that I don't hate either.... CFS is a little less interesting but Geo I'm not as good at..... Would be so much easier if I hated one but I just don't :)

Focus is Key

HSC
CAFS is probably the subject I found most easy to imagine within the context of the real world, which made it interesting for me. But anyway, you say you're significantly better at CAFS which should hold you in good stead and it generally requires less effort to do well therefore you can dedicate more time for other subjects.

watapple

HSC
Watapple: The problem is that I don't hate either.... CFS is a little less interesting but Geo I'm not as good at..... Would be so much easier if I hated one but I just don't :)
ah. just keep on doing the subjects and see where it leads if you want. then drop your worst ranking subject or something after the half yearlies or at the end of this term?

hmgibson

HSC
N/A
Hi everyone,

Thanks so much for your help :) I ended up dropping CAFS today and I am very happy with this decision :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)