Need one on one tutoring, Mathematics 2UNIT, Extension, English Advanced, Extension. (1 Viewer)

L

LiveLaughLove

Hey,
I am looking for an one on one, tutor for Maths and English for my Prelimary Year and HSC. I really need one because this year has been a tough year for me personally and its been effecting my schooling. I have missed many assesments and schooling and ive been considered a special consideration at school. I used to be very bright, but something distracted me and I need a tutor to help me catch up and to stay on top of things. Please leave your contact details, prices and I will get back to you. :)

L

LiveLaughLove

Re: Need one on one tutoring, Mathematics 2UNIT, Extension, English Advanced, Extensi

Atm im in my preliminary year so thank goodness for that but I still need to get back on top

Carrotsticks

Retired
HSC
N/A
Re: Need one on one tutoring, Mathematics 2UNIT, Extension, English Advanced, Extensi

Holy shit 1 on 1 tutoring for 4 subjects? Overkill much? If you keep up with this, you're so screwed for Uni when you're thrown in the deep end with no floaties.

Fobio

HSC
N/A

Hi
I would be willing to do the Maths depending upon if you would be willing to travel to Baulkham Hills. In any case, where do you live?
If you want further details just PM me

Arekkusu

HSC
N/A

Hi I'm Alex, I graduated from NSBHS in 09 with Atar 99.5 and I have been tutoring 2 and 3 Units maths since.
Gimme a ring on 0401 500 698 and maybe we can arrange something. Locaiton and rate negotiable.

Jennibeans

HSC

I can help with the English if you wish. Prices negotiable depending on location and how much time per week you are after. Also, can you let me know which texts you are studying?
PM me with answers.

Jennibeans

HSC

I can help with the English if you wish. Prices negotiable depending on location and how much time per week you are after. Also, can you let me know which texts you are studying?
PM me with answers.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)