Need information on hsc trials! (1 Viewer)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm in Year 11, doing a Business Accelerated course (complete in 2015) and curious about HSC trials.

What are trials - are they part of internals? What do internals consist of?

What are trials like?

And when are trials?

Thanks!

FlameLash

HSC
Trials are a part of internals. Internals consist of every assessment you complete during the year for each given course. Trials are generally weighted 30% of the internal assessment mark but varies between schools.

Trial exam papers are generally in the same format as the HSC external examinations with three-hour exams for most subjects.

Most schools do trials in early term three IIRC but I've heard that some schools administer trial examinations at the end of term two.

I've noticed you are a 2016 student. You should eventually receive information from your teachers regarding HSC assessments, including trials, in due time.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Trials are a part of internals. Internals consist of every assessment you complete during the year for each given course. Trials are generally weighted 30% of the internal assessment mark but varies between schools.

Trial exam papers are generally in the same format as the HSC external examinations with three-hour exams for most subjects.

Most schools do trials in early term three IIRC but I've heard that some schools administer trial examinations at the end of term two.

I've noticed you are a 2016 student. You should eventually receive information from your teachers regarding HSC assessments, including trials, in due time.
Thanks! Yeah ^^ My HSC for my 10 units are in 2016. But I chose an Accelerated course, so my Business Studies HSC is in 2015 c:

Thanks for the information! Really helpful c:

Thank_You

HSC
Trial HSC, as the name suggests attempts to replicate the actual HSC itself. HOWEVER, the weighting is much less than the HSC. Being part of 'internals' it is probably, depending on the school be about 20-35%. HOWEVER, you know that your internals contribute to 50% of your HSC mark. Finally, your internals are all the exams/assessments you complete in your HSC course at school. They will ALL contribute to your HSC mark.

That's all your questions answered ^_^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)