Need ideas/suggestions. (1 Viewer)

Derkk

HSC
I have an assessment task due in a few weeks. I have to research a topic of pesonal interest from the Ancient World. But I have to choose a civilisation and aspect of that civilisation. I don't have any time right now to think of any good civilisations and aspect as I am the middle of my preliminary exams and this is due right after it.

I will compose and have to answer my own inquiry question, e.g;
-What does archaelogical evidence reveal about the inhabitants of the village of Deir el-Medina?

-What does the Lake Mungo archaelogical site reveal about Ancient Aboriginal Australia.

I need something along those lines, it has to be a civilisation and a LOCATION which reveals about an aspect of that civilisation. The location has to be something like the village of Medina or Lake Mungo of that civilisation etc.

Please post any ideas you may have.

Much thanks.

-Dezz

Cinnamonster

Somewhere in the general vicinity of the Universe
HSC
Carthage would be interesting.
In year 11 we had to do an essay on anything in history that we wanted to research as long as it wasn't in our syllabus. I wrote my essay about the Battle of Cannae between Hannibal's army (or Carthage, I guess, even though there were hardly any Carthaginians fighting) and Rome. Carthage had an amazing military harbour. You could write about that if you have to write about a specific location, then talk about their navy and army and etc.

loz1

HSC
i did an assignment similar to that, but it was on tutankhamens tomb.. it was pretty easy because of all the information on it as it is so well known.
Just a thought?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)