Need helping finding a job (1 Viewer)

kekeheaven

HSC
Hi people I live at bankstown, i live 10 mins from the Bankstown shopping centre and i was wondering whats a good job to work at, im 16 years of age turning 17 in 4 months, and had past experiences with kfc and pizza hut and believe me.... ITS LABOUR!. i want a Good pay/quality job can anyone help me out? tnx

G

Gavvvvvin

You think working at KFC and Pizza Hut is hard? Good luck.

Skeeta

HSC
try cafe's and coffee shops. Its more laid back and friendly but its still "dirty work"

kekeheaven

HSC
i dont think im qualified for telecommunicating . Your all forgetting im 16 and im looking for a CASUAL job, and some of u ppl are getting off topic

Scanorama

HSC
kekeheaven said:
i dont think im qualified for telecommunicating . Your all forgetting im 16 and im looking for a CASUAL job, and some of u ppl are getting off topic
Do you mean telemarketing? One of my friend got his telemarketing job when he was 16 (maybe not even that) and he started off as a casual.

You can try Coles and Woolies, Christmas is coming up and they start hiring Christmas casuals.

kekeheaven

HSC
Scanorama said:
Do you mean telemarketing? One of my friend got his telemarketing job when he was 16 (maybe not even that) and he started off as a casual.

You can try Coles and Woolies, Christmas is coming up and they start hiring Christmas casuals.
ty how do u apply

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol if u apply for coles/woolies/franklins or any other supermarket..never apply for Registerss...coz during xmas times..its HELL.

*hopeful*

HSC
to apply for woolies/coles/bigw/kmart u do it online, just find their sites and go from there

specifically in bankstown, alot of the chicks clothing stores are looking for casual staff, just take a walk around with ur resume

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)