• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need Help (1 Viewer)

Premiumness

HSC
Urgent Help Needed For Imaginative Journeys Essay Assessment Due 2moro And I Havent Started! Argh People Send Me Your Essays!

Premiumness

HSC
DOES todays NEWSPAPER have any articles on imaginative journeys? my teacher said it shoudl! help URGENT!

Premiumness

HSC
I NEED PREMIUM NOTES! please help i really need the stuff now its URGENT imaginative journeys 5 different texts people send your essays now

Raven3333

Jerk
HSC
YOu know instead of spamming you could get off your ass and do it yourself. I'd help you but i did physical journey's and i only ended up gettin 80 in the HSC anyway.

trustmenever

Banned
HSC
ohhh,my god, Wht the hell u were thinking ????
anyway , people fucks up, best to go to the english section and do a bit of reseach and look at the essays wht other people wrote , honey u have to do the researching bit by urself , which i can't help u with , (DO NOT COPY , DO U HEAR ME , DO NOT COPY, JUST READ THROUGH AND CUT BITS AND PICES FROM SEVERAL ESSAYs , u will b fine, just have to work ur ass off the whole day )
i wud love to help u but i threw away all my HSC (Advance english stuff) shit as soon as i finished , hated the fuckin Journey shit ,
"fuck HSC and thank god it's over and HSC i have nailed u big time, got 98+. UAI."

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Dude.

Get off your ass, look at your class notes, look at other notes on here and do it yourself.

No one here is going to do your work for you. It's not that hard and you are not helping yourself by sitting on your computer and not doing anything about it.

Fish Sauce

HSC
N/A
Tulipa said:
Dude.

Get off your ass, look at your class notes, look at other notes on here and do it yourself.

No one here is going to do your work for you. It's not that hard and you are not helping yourself by sitting on your computer and not doing anything about it.
QFT.

And wtf, you have two days to do it. Just do it.

jirwin

HSC
Urgent Help Needed For Imaginative Journeys Essay Assessment Due 2moro And I Havent Started! Argh People Send Me Your Essays!
You posted this at 1.44pm today and its due tomorrow... today is saturday since when do we go to school on Sundays! and as everyone else has said... why be sitting in this thread waiting for replies when that is valuable time wasted... i have an eng essay due and there is absolutely NOTHING online and nothing appropriate in the resource section of BOS so consider urself lucky that journeys is a popular topic!

Premiumness

HSC
Thank you people for advice and run forward words! I make 2 text for the imaginative journeys today! Im very exciting!!!!!

I my poem work here and u can help me in the improving stage!

Headeth down the Road
The blankest line the Rime
Where minds have traveled in time
The cat and hat depart tomorrow
Footsteps leave a patter, do
Lest walk away betwixt wit’ you

A run, yet fun, towards the sun?
Like caught in wire that bleeds the fire
The roller coaster pulls us’t through
With fate less rabbit-directed crew
‘Hence forth’ thwart proof
Containeth thee thy fence of truth

Headeth down glide’ White Dressed
Pulled past, green grass, so fast Freedom of the old, and
Cleansed of dirt and all thy hurt guided by eternal truth,
Drop the costume of old lifed the Angels, the Oak, the
Solid Tree Oak, all Thrice pass Trinity
The Journey ends…Eternal life!

Thanks much! ^^

Premiumness

HSC
I also write essay but not good because in secret i cheat hehe! I use computer website program! And it write for me on the imaginative journey! I present here for you to read and see if i can use if get 100%?

An essay on Imaginative journeysThink back to the first time you ever heard of Imaginative journeys. Underestimate Imaginative journeys at your peril. Though Imaginative journeys is a favourite topic of discussion amongst monarchs, presidents and dictators, it is impossible to overestimate its impact on modern thought. It is estimated that that Imaginative journeys is thought about eight times every day by those most reliant on technology, obviously. Complex though it is I shall now attempt to provide an exaustive report on Imaginative journeys and its numerous 'industries'.
Social Factors
Comparisons between Roman Society and Medieval Society give a clear picture of the importance of Imaginative journeys to developments in social conduct. I will not insult the readers inteligence by explaining this obvious comparison any further. When blues legend 'Bare Foot D' remarked 'awooooh eeee only my dawg understands me' [1] he globalised an issue which had remained buried in the hearts of our ancestors for centuries. While the western world use a knife and fork, the Chinese use chopsticks. Of course Imaginative journeys helps to provide some sort of equilibrium in this world of ever changing, always yearning chaos.
Status, Security, Fame - Imaginative journeys, all revolve around this 'golden fleece'. To put it simply, people like Imaginative journeys.
Economic Factors
There has been a great deal of discussion in the world of economics, centred on the value of Imaginative journeys. Of course, Imaginative journeys fits perfectly into the Watkis-Teeth-Pulling model using the median instead of the mean, where possible. Market
Value
Of
Gold

Imaginative journeys
There are a number of reasons which may be attributed to this unquestionable correlation. In spite of the best efforts of The World Bank the market value of gold world wide are driven entirely by Imaginative journeys. Supply Side Economic Tax Cuts Tax deductions could turn out to be a risky tactic.
Political Factors
Machiavellian politics is rife. Are our leaders justified in pursuing and maintaining political power? Comparing the ideals of the young with the reality felt by their elders is like contrasting playing with a puppy and singing with a blackbird.
It is always enlightening to consider the words of nobel prize winner Achilles Lionel Forbes Dickinson 'Taking a walk across hot coals will inevitably hurt your feet.' [2] I argue that his insight into Imaginative journeys provided the inspiration for these great words. History tells us that Imaginative journeys will always be a vote winner, whether we like it, or not.
Since the Renaissance Imaginative journeys has become more and more prevalent. May it continue.
Conclusion
In my opinion Imaginative journeys may not be the best thing since sliced bread, but it's still important. It questions, applauds greatness and it brings the best out in people.
As a parting shot here are the words of super-star Elvis J. Fox: 'At first I was afraid I was petrified. Thinking I could never live without Imaginative journeys by my side.' [3]

[1] Bare Foot D - Classic - 1967 Stinton Records
[2] Dickinson - I Am The Dickinster - 1999 Hughs Books
[3] Go mad for Imaginative journeys - Issue 132 - Kendeal Books

lilster

nearly there
HSC
a word of advice. i jst got my results back for my 5text english assessment for imaginative journey nd im happy bout my results. it isnt so hard to do it if u spend a bit of time. no one can help u dis yr. its all up to u. nd one thing u shuldnt do is last minute work. good luck wid it.

cl3nta

HSC
hope its goin well. you still have a solid 12hours to finish it :)

Tulipa

Loose lips sink ships
to the left, a little below the right and right in
HSC
Don't use that essay. Write your own damn essay. Teachers can tell when it's not written by you.

Also, it's not referencing what you're meant to be talking about, it's not coherent and you'll not only fail but you'll get in quite a great deal of trouble.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)