Need HELP! (1 Viewer)

ally15

Beep.
HSC
ok so i got the transfer to a new course and i need to cancel/withdraw from the one im currently in. So, can i just dl and print out the withdrawal forms from the net fill it out and send it in to student admin? OR do i need to go into the centre myself. Also how do i go about using the credit points in my new course? Is this that academic standing thing?

reaaaaly confused. And once i withdraw from the course im in now do i have to go through the whole enrollment process with the new course, even though im already a student???

Any info would be great:wave:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Your leaving us! :(

On the website some where under forms is the withdrawal form. You need to fill that in and get it siged, etc hand it in at the student centre. And yes, you will need to go to the enrolment.

I dunno if you'll get any academic credit for the subjects that you have done though.

L

LaraB

ally15 said:
ok so i got the transfer to a new course and i need to cancel/withdraw from the one im currently in. So, can i just dl and print out the withdrawal forms from the net fill it out and send it in to student admin? OR do i need to go into the centre myself. Also how do i go about using the credit points in my new course? Is this that academic standing thing?

reaaaaly confused. And once i withdraw from the course im in now do i have to go through the whole enrollment process with the new course, even though im already a student???

Any info would be great:wave:
it's easiest to just call em:)

just call the uni and say "i wanna do x, y, a and i don't know how" and they'll just tell you :)

klh

HSC
er i dont know btu which uni from and to? UWS to another? youl have to "purchase", thats right purchase your academic trasncript [via ipay] so you can present that to yur new uni's coordinater. its sucks, i was lucky that i didnt need to since i am still at the same institution so they could cehck my record no trouble.
I dont know how other uni's academic credit system is like, so oyu may need to ask that question in te appropriate forum/the uni's hotline in question as wel as get your unit outlines and trasncript ready [if the uni needs to trsncript but its certian that they want it]...

if oyu could clarify some things, that would be easeir to asnwer i hope...like which uni and we may look around..i have too much itme on my hands actually so i may have a look into it...

Last edited:

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
Shes transferring from B of Tourism into some law crap or something from memory.

ally15

Beep.
HSC
yah tourism to B Nursing at parra coz i wanna study paedeatric health:p
umm yeh rang the student centre and they told me theres no rush i can hand n the resignation form and ask about the academic standing thing on the enrolment day, which is next friday.

woooo! no more tourism and no more sitting on the train for 2 hrs:D

L

LaraB

ally15 said:
umm yeh rang the student centre and they told me theres no rush i can hand n the resignation form and ask about the academic standing thing on the enrolment day, which is next friday.

yeah.. it seems easiest to leav eit all to enrolment day coz you can like.. have them there to point at what to sign and what to tick etc on the forms rather than getting instructions but still being left on your own to figure it out:)

Cape

Forza Ferrari!
HSC
ally15 said:

:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

ally15

Beep.
HSC
aww u makin me feel bad for transferring.lol
oh well its one less person coming in to the lectures late every morning:p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)