Need help with tutoring (1 Viewer)

Joshtheboss1

HSC
I haven't gone to tutoring in a long time and I want to in year 12 for Math adv, standard eng and chem. I was considering going to art of smart for 1 on 1 but i haven't heard much from other students about them. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks :)

DYSON220

HSC
Dymocks tutoring is definitely worth checking out as they have in person hubs in NSW, VIC and also offer Online tutoring if you want to be more efficient with your time (avoid travel) and get tutoring from the comfort of your home. They also offer homework help sessions (included without additional cost) each week that you are enrolled. So if you get stuck during the week on your homework, you can literally book in and have a high ATAR HSC graduate or even qualified teacher provide you assistance. ( If you are interested, there is a 15% discount available at the moment for year 11 and 12 students, you just use code 542270T when enrolling.)

DYSON220

HSC
I haven't gone to tutoring in a long time and I want to in year 12 for Math adv, standard eng and chem. I was considering going to art of smart for 1 on 1 but i haven't heard much from other students about them. Any recommendations would be helpful. Thanks :)
Give Dymocks a go, at least book a free trial, and use the code 542270T when you enrol to secure a discount.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)