need help with questions (1 Viewer)

greecke

HSC
has anyone got the catholic trial paper for this year??

if so , can ya'll please help me with questions 6 and 7 and 9 (i would type them out but there are complicated diagrams and dont have a scanner)

i have the answers but the answers i got are different and cant work out why

any help appreciated

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
ok mister greecke.....

question 6.....i say it is 0.000007 N.m which is......B not A like the tykes beleive....

question 7.....i once again say B, thats the "formula that isnt in the syllabus as a formula but in words which we need 2 know" as bruce always says,....once again, the tykes are wrong

whats the guess they are wrong again....

question 9....aye....straight away i can say that its not A or D....although at first inspection i cant work out how im gunna do this one without grabbing a formula sheet......they say A which is impossible as far as i can see.....tell me how u do it and ill let ya know which it is.:D

dawso

needmorecustomstatusspace
HSC
oops, now that i look at the catholic solutions and not the independant ones, i see that they have all three correct, ill put $10 on the fact that u also looked at the wrong solutions, remember, brucey gave us the catholic paper with the independant solutions, and the independant paper wit the catholic solutions.....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)