Need help with my notes. . . (1 Viewer)

hon1hon2hon3

HSC
I havent been doing my chemistry syllubus notes. . and now i am trying get some done . . i came across this dota point.

"identify the need for collaboration between chemmists as they collect and analyse data"

I have no idea what to write about . . . to have a better understanding of each others work? to obtain an more accurate meassurement ?

What have you guys got on that dot point, please share it >_<

syriangabsta

HSC
N/A
-Each chemist is trained and has a particular expertise & hence a particular part in an overall process.

-for the process to run efficenltly & safely, each chemist must share thier ideas and data so that efforts can be cooordinated

Then use exmaples of certian chemists and thier roles in a process, and how as a team, they will gain the best yield (or most accurate results)

Like,

-Industrlia chemist would monitor condition of production to maximise the yield of the product & ensure safety

-Environmental chemist would monitor and advise on any pollution & disposal of waste product

-Analytical chemist would test the purity of materials & the quality of the product & consult with industrial chemist for improvement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)