Need help with choice: Physics at Usyd...or ?? (1 Viewer)

intuiit

HSC
N/A
I want to do a Bsc. (Physics), and I'm considering putting in USyd as a primary choice for my UAC app this month when it opens.

But i'm pretty much still very unsure - it seems like people are pointing to Melbourne U and UQ, etc...

If you're doing physics at any of these unis, please tell me what the learning exp. is like! How's the faculty? I saw the new UNSW building, and I have no idea where to go.

doink

Clone
HSC
It's physics, its fine. The building is pretty much at the centre of the Uni and it has its own Grass Oval and a Cafe + Gym within 2 minutes.

Going outerstate for a BSc is a bit extreme, just do it at whichever uni is closest to you. If you plan on doing postgrad stuff then its a bit different but you can always swap unis for postgrad.

BSc is a fairly standard course, doesn't matter where you do it.

j3ffr0

journeyintosound
HSC
doink is right, it doesnt matter too much for BSc, if i were to recommend a uni all i can say is that i really enjoyed the staff and learning experience for physics at UNSW. I have a few friends majoring in physics in their final year and they have not a bad word to say and have so far, had a very good experience and doing well :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)