Need help with assignment (1 Viewer)

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
I have a group assignment which requires us to do a balanced scorecard for a company.

The company our group has chosen is Westpac. The part i need to find info on are the company's operating activities and processes. I've got info on Westpac's activities, but I'm not sure about its processes.

I've looked all over the Westpac website, but havent found much.

Does anyone know where i can find details about Westpac's operating processes?

Thanks in advance.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
ummm.....I don't think a tour would show you the operating processes. That actually made me laugh.

Try a couple of things.
1) Get in touch with their HR department (if you're talking about HR practices and processes)
2) The website should have a mission statement (which will give you a bit of info)
3) Look for case studies on the westpac uniqueness in different journals and publications

PrincessSJ

Work. Inn. Buy Shoes
HSC
look on other company's websites and choose the one that gives you the most information

Rayanaldo

HSC
N/A
For the company processes, I've found some info on human resources and the things they do in HR such as recruitment, training, OH&S. And I've found info for their marketing and a list of the things they do with their marketing including market research and brand strategy.

Am I on the right track in terms of the above info I've found? Or is it something else?

Thanks.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
If it's not too late... Get their latest Full Annual Report off their website. That should give you info on their initiatives regarding sustainable development/growth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)