Need HELP URGENTLY!!! (1 Viewer)

2ndcitysaint

HSC
Yo people am freakin out.... Ive got an exam 2mrw bt i need to drop it. i thought i could just not turn up for it but turns out it'll be 0 on ma cert. Can i drop an subject on the day of the exam???

iampeterr

King
HSC
Uni Grad
well if you have enough units it wont count towards ur atar.

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
Yo people am freakin out.... Ive got an exam 2mrw bt i need to drop it. i thought i could just not turn up for it but turns out it'll be 0 on ma cert.
That's not true. If you do not attend every part of an examination that course will be removed from your record of achievement. It will NOT be reported with a mark of zero. The only exception is a course like languages, where you receive the speaking mark even if you do not attend the written exam.

2ndcitysaint

HSC
so does that mean that if i chose not to got for that exam 2mrw the hsc certificate would not indiciate that ive done the subject. oh yeah the subject is extension 1 maths. i did the 2u paper though

BOSBOY

HSC
N/A
On the Internet results you get in December it will state "Mathematics Extension 1 ABSENT" as a final check that you really weren't there.

When you get the formal record of achievement in January then Mathematics Extension 1 will have disappeared.

Having said all that, you have come this far so why not give it a shot? You might still get a better result than your other 10 units so your ATAR will benefit.

2ndcitysaint

HSC
Tks guys bt i know for a fact that maths extension is not goin to be part of my 10 units. been spending all my time for it directed at my other subjects.

By the way, just in case yall were wonderin i do,
Biology
Chemistry
Modern History
Eng(Std)
Maths(2u)
Maths ext 1

i know im prob gonna fail at it and i figured that i rather drop it than pull ma cohort down and make ma cert ugly so yeah

Tks for all d help. Was trippin balls earlier. feelin alot better now. tks

cookeemonstah

HSC
just do the exam anyways geez.

study 3hrs tonight and youll be fine.

If u dont go, you're gonna drag down the marks for everybody else.

And even if u screw up, if u have 12+ units it doesnt matter.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)