Need HElp URGENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!! (1 Viewer)

delz

HSC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm in HSC year and we got sent this Biotechnology Assignmnet to do over the holidays and I'm having trouble with it. If any has any information that they think relates too:

** You are to select ONE case study on the application of Biology
* I choose - Medicine

The case study must include
** Identification of the biochemical processes involved in the organism or process
** A description of the outcome of the biochemical process and
** An evaluation of the efficiency of the process ( discussing both advantages and disadvantages associated with either the product or process ) and the Effect on biodiversity

I was thinking on maybe doing something on stem cells or genes or cloning and that helps but I'm not sure if thats ok to do. I was also thinking of a product the Ventracor Heart Pump

If anyone has done a similar project or has any ideas on what its asking please post because I really need help. I'm totaly confused

Thankyou soo Much need help desperatly

Dela

kimmeh

Sleeping
HSC

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
delz said:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey I'm in HSC year and we got sent this Biotechnology Assignmnet to do over the holidays and I'm having trouble with it. If any has any information that they think relates too:

** You are to select ONE case study on the application of Biology
* I choose - Medicine

The case study must include
** Identification of the biochemical processes involved in the organism or process
** A description of the outcome of the biochemical process and
** An evaluation of the efficiency of the process ( discussing both advantages and disadvantages associated with either the product or process ) and the Effect on biodiversity

I was thinking on maybe doing something on stem cells or genes or cloning and that helps but I'm not sure if thats ok to do. I was also thinking of a product the Ventracor Heart Pump

If anyone has done a similar project or has any ideas on what its asking please post because I really need help. I'm totaly confused

Thankyou soo Much need help desperatly

Dela
Hmm, I'm thinking that as a process you could use aerobic respiration and for the evolutionary advantage you could use your year 11 knowledge to contrast it against anaerobic respiration.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)