• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help!?! Subject choices!?!?!?! (1 Viewer)

Diadochi

HSC
I'm unsure if I should drop Food Technology, I'm currently ranking close to last overall in the year.

I have spoken to teachers etc, I don't think it benefits me in anyway keeping it, aside from a backup subject.

So if I did drop it I would still have 10 units, Legal, Bio, CAFS, Standard English and General Maths---Should I drop it, and use the extra study periods OR should I keep it to make everyone else in the class look better ?????

Thief

!!
HSC
I'm unsure if I should drop Food Technology, I'm currently ranking close to last overall in the year.

I have spoken to teachers etc, I don't think it benefits me in anyway keeping it, aside from a backup subject.

So if I did drop it I would still have 10 units, Legal, Bio, CAFS, Standard English and General Maths---Should I drop it, and use the extra study periods OR should I keep it to make everyone else in the class look better ?????
lol that is a terrible reason. Also, I am more than slightly suspicious that you are a troll. But if you are not: keep food tech if you aren't confident in your other subjects. You still have time to improve on your ranking.

If you're doing fine in all your other classes and food tech is just dragging you down, then drop it.

Shadowdude

Cult of Personality
HSC
Based on what you wrote... I'd say drop it. You clearly don't like it, and you seem to be wasting your time there anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)