• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help or just words. (1 Viewer)

ShesLostControl

HSC
I got a really really lovely nice girlfriend about 6 months ago who is 15 and i am 19 and she cheated on my about 2 months ago but she was super drunk plus on drugs. I moved about 4 hours away about 2 months into the relationship so its been hard doing the incredibly hard long distance thing. Anyway i forgave her it was hard but she didn't even remember. Last night she says she got her drink spiked and couldn't even tell me what happen she was so upset but i figured she cheated on me again and she said its true, so i get all distressed and tell her its over and what not then she sends me a message saying 'i love you, im dead' a fue hours later. So i freek out and call her straight away and she says shes downed 50 valium, i totally freek out and try to get her to spew but she cant so after talking to her for awhile i decide i got to alert someone there because im too far away to help, so i call her mother and she calls the ambulance. I cant sleep all night and the next day her mum tells me shes okay but in hospital. But now what do i do? I still really love her but i just dont know...I'm going up to see her in 3 days...

wikiwiki

Fear and Trembling
HSC
If you did sleep with her, i'd suggest getting a lawyer *right now*. You broke the law, sunshine. Post-suicide attempts involve lots of psychologists and psychiatrists trying to understand her, and she will tell them everything.

HSC
wikiwiki said:
If you did sleep with her, i'd suggest getting a lawyer *right now*. You broke the law, sunshine. Post-suicide attempts involve lots of psychologists and psychiatrists trying to understand her, and she will tell them everything.

Second'd.

ShesLostControl

HSC
But arn't they obliged to keep the information confident? Her mum knows we sleep together. She is sixteen in one month..

HSC
ShesLostControl said:
But arn't they obliged to keep the information confident? Her mum knows we sleep together. She is sixteen in one month..
You broke the law and she can rat you out at any time. You're a marked man. Lawyer up and don't say ANYTHING to the cops at all ever.

HSC
ShesLostControl said:
She never would though. Why would you think she would rat me out?
Hahahahahahah. Okay man don't protect yourself and see what happens. She's obviously mentally unstable. All that has to happen is she twigs it and wants to hurt you.

NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER NEVER FUCK SOMEONE UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT IF YOU AREN'T ALSO UNDER THE AGE OF CONSENT. NO MATTER HOW GREAT YOU THINK YOUR RELATIONSHIP IS JUST FUCKING WAIT

*Baby-K*

HSC
Stop attacking the guy, he didn't come to this forum for that- he asked for advice! So what he slept with her? She's not taking him to court because she tried committing suicide. Besides she's not so innocent she was going drugs etc

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
ShesLostControl said:
She never would though. Why would you think she would rat me out?
YOU clearly didn't read the L&R FAQ
Do NOT have sex with emotionally unstable <16 year old girls, if the relationship ends in a rocky fashion the insane bitch will probably narc on you and you will be anally raped in prison by a 7' tall Samoan man named tiny

Get rid of her quick, shes crazy. If her parents know shes in hospital - then theres no need to worry. Don't text her or anything, they do it for the attention.

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
Back away man. Seriously, you don't think she'll dob you in BUT LOOK AT THE SIGNS.

She OD'd on drugs TO GET BACK AT YOU. IT WAS ATTENTION SEEKING, SHE DOESN'T REALLY CARE SHE'S JUST MENTALLY FUCKING UNSTABLE.

HSC
Please read the L&R FAQ in future guys, it is the correct answer to most questions that you will ask.

Davo1111

HSC
N/A
katie tully said:
Back away man. Seriously, you don't think she'll dob you in BUT LOOK AT THE SIGNS.

She OD'd on drugs TO GET BACK AT YOU. IT WAS ATTENTION SEEKING, SHE DOESN'T REALLY CARE SHE'S JUST MENTALLY FUCKING UNSTABLE.
QFT

I know someone personally who did this. She just did this stuff for the attention to get the things she wanted. Hurting oneself shouldn't be a reason to take her back. seriously, think about it. from now on, the most you should ever do is to talk to her occasionally and just say 'hi, how r u, glad to hear that' (i.e. superficial talk). Dont ever get back into a relationship with her, or let her guilt you about the situation.

EDIT - @ OP - If you want further clarification on this topic (i have known girls with similar mental instability) pm me.

Last edited:

katie tully

ashleey luvs roosters
HSC
It's pretty easy to distinguish between suicide and attention seeking.

Attention seekers take a buttload of slow acting drugs, and alert people just intime for stomach pumping fun.

People who want to suicide walk infront of trains.

Easy.

Norma.Jean

HSC
You are still relatively young and she is just plain too young and far too stupid, no offense. Why be in a relationship like that when it could affect you worse as well, you say that is hurts but you still love her...if you break-up you will still experience the same feelings and through time you will be able to get over and become a more positive person. Like the famous saying goes "fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, shame on me" well shame on you sir, because she has already cheated twice and you still contemplate about staying in the relationship...
think it through...you have plenty more years to grow up and fuck other peole and find other "loves"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)