need help like the rest of the desperate kiddos here :o (1 Viewer)

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ok
so through quite a number of large coincidences i have decided that there is this one boy i most definitely want to snag. i must for it is obviously fate. that and he's like the most perfect in every way possible and i've been reduced to hours of giggling and can't stop thinking about him. its sickening.
so the story is i've only met him twice and i got a random email from him the other day and now im sending one back and i want to be like "lolz we should head out for coffee sometime" but am afraid of sounding like a desperate poncey dickknob. so how do i organise to see him again? (ps. not sure of his relationship status - hoping for single!! :eek:)

um, yeah any ideas?

ps. swoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooon

noworldwithoutu

HSC
U seem pretty attractive from your pic, ask him out gal!! But remember he's got the trigger so make sure he'll say yes before u run the gauntlet and ask him:)

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeh sounds good. When you go out for coffee, I'm sure something will pop up whether his single or not.

ujuphleg

oo-joo-fleg
HSC
Writing on the presumption that he's a USyd boy....

Dear [inserthotboysnamehere]

Thats great about the [blahblahblah whatever the random e-mail was about perhaps] It would be great to meet up when Uni goes back - I usually hang out at [insert Wentworth/Manning/Hermanns/Bar/Quadrangle/whatever here] and I've got big breaks during [insert few choice times here]. Should we go and grab a coffee?

Look forward to hearing from you. Hope your mid-semester break is going well.

Cheers,
[insert your name here]

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
noworldwithoutu said:
U seem pretty attractive from your pic, ask him out gal!! But remember he's got the trigger so make sure he'll say yes before u run the gauntlet and ask him:)
haha what pic are you mistaking for me??

ujuphleg said:
Writing on the presumption that he's a USyd boy....

Dear [inserthotboysnamehere]

Thats great about the [blahblahblah whatever the random e-mail was about perhaps] It would be great to meet up when Uni goes back - I usually hang out at [insert Wentworth/Manning/Hermanns/Bar/Quadrangle/whatever here] and I've got big breaks during [insert few choice times here]. Should we go and grab a coffee?

Look forward to hearing from you. Hope your mid-semester break is going well.

Cheers,
[insert your name here]
ah but he's not :(:(:(
like the only way i would probably see him is randomly at gigs. but i don't even know which ones. i emailed him and asked him which ones hes next going to. but i dont want to appear stalkerish. GAH

HSC
You won't seem stalkerish asking to go out to coffee lol!!! See what he replies and if he seems keen even see if he wants to meet up some other time than at random gigs. Do you have his number? Why not sms?

Meistro

HSC
N/A
Seriously i think your original idea in the first post to just email him to get a coffee is the best idea in this thread. Its simple and casual. But rather than asking him IF he wants to get a coffee say youll be somewhere at a certain time and if he would like to get coffee at a certain time at a certain place. Be assertive, but friendly.
And i think noworldwithoutyou is reffering to your avatar.
Good luck :)

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
just be like "HAI THAR, I'M MELIMOO FROM THE INTRANETS, I <3 U 4 U R A Q T, DO U wANTZ TO GO ON A DATE?"

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
just be like: so are you single? your not! thats great, so pick me up for dinner at 7?

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
ahaha
oh man. i really have to know if he's spoken for. but there is honestly no subtle way to find out :\
gah i need to write him aqnother email but im not sure if i should mention coffee in this one or maybe the next or :confused:
wow im so insanely nervous. i have butterflies :eek:

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
melimoo said:
ahaha
oh man. i really have to know if he's spoken for. but there is honestly no subtle way to find out :\
gah i need to write him aqnother email but im not sure if i should mention coffee in this one or maybe the next or :confused:
wow im so insanely nervous. i have butterflies :eek:
I think Stef posted a really clever way of doing it somewhere, but somewhere along the lines of:

Hey do you want to coffee? I'm going with a few friends, you can bring your girlfriend if you want?

If he says he doesn't have one, bingo.

sunjet

Hip-Hop Saved My Life
HSC
You should of grabbed his phone number, not email address. Just drop that we should catch up, had fun times last time etc?

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
AsyLum said:
I think Stef posted a really clever way of doing it somewhere, but somewhere along the lines of:

Hey do you want to coffee? I'm going with a few friends, you can bring your girlfriend if you want?

If he says he doesn't have one, bingo.
But then you're stuck on a date with a few friends as third/fourth/etc wheels. Owned.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
But then you're stuck on a date with a few friends as third/fourth/etc wheels. Owned.
Then its high time for orgies!

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
hmm. i was thinking about it, and i was thinking about asking about his living arrangements randomly..like "so are you still living in glebe? with friends? family? girlfriend?"

and im also freaking out cause i cant tell if he's interested or just super super nice :(

breaking

paint huffing moron
HSC
you should bake him some of ur sxc cookies and be like "HAY I MADE SOME COOKIES FOR U AND UR GEE EFF, ENJOY LOAL!"

melimoo

knows how to rave
HSC
breaking said:
you should bake him some of ur sxc cookies and be like "HAY I MADE SOME COOKIES FOR U AND UR GEE EFF, ENJOY LOAL!"
hey you know. thats not such a bad idea. my cookies are almost enough for him to dump his gf if he has one and come frolicking with me into the land of sweet baked goods

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)