Need Help!! i have to create something that relates to notion of "Telling The Truth" (1 Viewer)

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
Task:
Create a representation of the notion of "Telling The Truth". this may be a model, collage, symbol, diagram, graphic, etc>
I was actually thinking of doing a collage of newspaper clippings in iraq and sudan
got n e other suggestions or ideas??

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
yeah i go to the same skool as dark secrets, she's my best friend. that seems like a good idea for the module telling the truth.
Well my presentation is going to be a collage of photographs taken in the 20th century and 21st century. they are quite significant on the way it impacts on scoiety and how society perceives a particular event, like the famous photo of a little girl running naked while the vietnam war is occuring in the background. All the photos have a story to tell and it is the unique view taken by different people interpreting the photo that we can say that there is not only one truth but many of it depending on the context the person is viewing it from (past, present and future).

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
well this is mine, it is so shabby :p
i still got heaps to do

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Mine was a present.

On the outside it was all colourful with what we see in the media and on the inside was black and what the truth really is e.g. Blackmail, Bribery etc.

charmed_cuties

Bubblegum girl
HSC
thats a good representation of telling the truth. My collage is black and white to represent the nature of truth in society, history and the media. it shows the simplistic nature of how people view particular truths presented to us in the media but at the same time is filled with the complexity to uncover the truth. Instead there are many truths and all may be as valid as the other with evidence.

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
Without Wings said:
ahh it was misturi who did the present...i knew it was someone...sorry misturi :)
Thats cool WW...l didn't even see the last part of your post!

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
sarah, that is a good idea, i read karen;s post and was like "cool idea" :p

aims: pardon my ignorance, but whats powerplay abt?

dark`secrets

<insert title>
HSC
N/A
hmm 1984 big bother?

what abt this power? is it violated/abused? or what?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)