• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Need help for HSC Studying (1 Viewer)

sixpaths97

HSC
Hey fellow students,
Im experiecning a lot of stress right now and i have my half yearlies HSC exam in a couple of weeks and i know i have not been studying efficiently and i would please like some advice.
Can you please tell me how to study for my subjects, they are:
-Standard English
- General Maths
- Biology
- Senior Science
- Business studies

How long should i study a day? or what should i do in my studies. Any advice will be great help. ty

enigma_1

~~~~ Miss Cricket ~~~~
HSC
Don't stress, Relax.

For Standard, get all your essays and creatives done if they're gonna be in half yearlies.

Other subjects, do 1.5 hours per day for each subject like:
1.5 hour bio
1.5 hour business

You could make a rough timetable to force you to stick to it and not spend more time on one subject than another. If you find one subject hard, then spent more time on it eg 2 hours.

Start today. Revise the content for one section today, put in 110% effort and concentration. No social life until exams. If you revise it with full concentration, retain rates will be higher than if you're on fb or texting someone at the same time.
Next day in the morning, quickly review what you revised the day before just briefly then move onto the next section. Then on the weekend, look over the stuff you revised during the week just briefly and spend time on areas which were harder.

Should work.

Best of luck.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)