Need Help For Critical Study (1 Viewer)

HUNT

Well.... i gazed at the notes currently available, in the area of critical studies and found that there are none on Gwen Harwoods poetry :eek: needless to say I NEED NOTES and / or links to websites with stuff.............thanks to anyone who replies or simply takes the time to read this message :)

email me if ya want some stuff

i cant find the notes i studied for the actual hsc exam, but i have "change" essay u can plagurise

wait HUNT...don't get 2 excited - my notes are on gwen harwood, but only in relation 2 changing self..

i didn't realise other ppl study her poetry in other modules

did u still want it?

HUNT

Originally posted by Without Wings
change was the area of study for 02-03 wasnt it? so wasnt gwen harwoods poetry looked at in relation to change? wouldnt that make it a bit difficult to plagiarise?
neways i posted up some notes on prize giving here, hope they are of some help :)
http://www.boredofstudies.org/community/showthread.php?s=&threadid=29624
Thanks, i appreciate ANY help ....... I'll just go through the notes and use what i can ....... Thanks!!!!!!:D

HUNT

Originally posted by +NuRsEfEeLgOoD+
wait HUNT...don't get 2 excited - my notes are on gwen harwood, but only in relation 2 changing self..

i didn't realise other ppl study her poetry in other modules

did u still want it?
Yes please :) I'll go through your stuff, i might find something to help me......... some help is better than no help:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)