Need Help Fast (1 Viewer)

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah i badly need some questions answered...if oyu have any input or any ideas please just contribute i'll appreciate any repsonse.

1. Although it is not specifically in the syllabus, do we need to know equations using qV = bqV sin0 etc.

2. similarly, ive come across past multi-choice questions which ask about an non-deflected electron/particle travelling between two current carrying wires. it gives the voltage and distance of seperation and asks for the velocity of the electron? is this a mo'n'gen q? how could you answer this?

thanks heaps

Affinity

HSC
1.) you know how to use it..
2.) Hmm.. weird.. coz it should deflect.

learn it.. would be useful in third module, and you don't have to exclude something just because it's not in the syllabus

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
alright kinda thanks..even though you didn't relaly answer the q's. anyone else help?

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
uhm... i haf to give the same response as affinity... the electron should deflect unless there's an external electrical field affectin the elctron... if that was the case, you need to balance the force applied on the elctron by the current carryin wire and the force by the electric field...

which is pretty hard i fink, cuz u are not required to learn (well i hope) the magnetic strength around a current carrying conductor...

skypryn

sexual robot
HSC
N/A
yeah dont worry i just found out that its part of ideas to implementation..a CRO, but not to worry

eggnog

HSC
hmm about the question about the undeflected electron...

suppose we have two wires carrying the same current in the same direction. at a point midway between the two wires, the net magnetic field due to the two wires is zero. hence, the electron/charged particle does not deflect.

although about the speed of the particle... doesn't really matter, although it appears to be ideas to implementation rather motors, as affinity noted

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)