Need Help= Exam Tmrw! (1 Viewer)

thinklikeme100

HSC
hey guys just wanted to know...i have an eco exam 2mrw but im not feeling 100%, but am in the hopes i get better soon (by tmrw)....i really dnt wanna miss the exam....is there anyway i can still do the exam (the whole exam)....but i think my performance might be lower than usuall because of illness...so can i get misadventure or somethn even after i complete the whole exam...please help...and how soon do i have to apply for misadventure?

kokodamonkey

HSC
you cant get it on the basis of lost study time due to sickness ( i was in a simiiliar situation for the math exam)

so you can only lodge it on the basis of your behaviour/health TOMORROW. so if you wake up tomorrow feeling 100%, then you have no grounds for appeal, even though the past week you may have done jack all coz of being sick..

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
If your still not 100% tomorrow tell the exam supervisors they will tell you the procedure regarding forms etc.

KaneOosty

VIP Member
HSC
kokodamonkey said:
you cant get it on the basis of lost study time due to sickness ( i was in a simiiliar situation for the math exam)

so you can only lodge it on the basis of your behaviour/health TOMORROW. so if you wake up tomorrow feeling 100%, then you have no grounds for appeal, even though the past week you may have done jack all coz of being sick..
Actually, if you have a Doctor's Certificate for the days before the test, it can be a grounds for misadventure as it shows evidence of your condition leading up to the exam.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)