need help, business report E.R (1 Viewer)

m.c.moey

Purple's a fruit
HSC
im doing a business report on qantas and im kind of struggling with these questions i have no idea how to start them off.

a) How effectively has Qantas managed the dispute resolution process during the 2001-2002 dispute?
b)Evaluate costs and benefits of the 2001-02 dispute. (this one is easy i can manage it but any tips would be cool)
c)Evaluate the costs and benefits of the closure of the Australian-based heavy aircraft maintenance operations.
d) Recommend whether qantas should follow the same dispute resolution process in 06 as it did in 01/02 or whether it should be prepared to go 2 arbitration.

ANy help would greatly be appreciated, especially on questions A and C. thanks heaps to anyone who can help.

Won Hyo Mi

HSC
ahhh thank you soo muich...been wondering this as well...heheh lol the website have links about their weaknesses and all...ok I'll go check it out...thank you

grace.E.M.xx

HSC
i have an assignment based around QANTAS but not quite the same questions. i was wondering if there are any sites that have information about QANTAS.

my question is : outline the role of market research for a business you have studied (QANTAS case study). discuss the business's market objectives and analyse strategies used by the business the achieve them in a changing business environment.

so stuck.
someone please help !

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)