need help ASAP (1 Viewer)

ali-fc

HSC
hey guys well tomorrow I got my trial business studies exam at 8:45 am till 11:50 am, a 40 Min break in between (as I have to be at the examination hall 25-30 minutes before exam) and my biology exam 12:55 pm till 4:00 pm... other then I am stressing out and not concentrating properly!

any tips on how to survive tomorrows 6 hour exams ? (Y) :(

UnicornBlood

HSC
Get a good night sleep and make sure that you're not hungry during the exam but other than that just make sure that you know your content so that you're confident in the exam room and hopefully won't stress out.

ali-fc

HSC
Get a good night sleep and make sure that you're not hungry during the exam but other than that just make sure that you know your content so that you're confident in the exam room and hopefully won't stress out.

u reckon 7 hours sleep is enough??

ali-fc

HSC
well ive started to have 8-9 hours but 7 should be fine :)

soloooooo

HSC
N/A
I suggest you eat lunch in the break.

UnicornBlood

HSC
well ive started to have 8-9 hours but 7 should be fine :)
Lately I've been having around 5 hours of sleep before my trials but that's because I'm used to it. Just make sure that you stick to your current sleeping cycle and don't change it. If you normally sleep at 11:00 PM then sleep at 11:00 PM on the night before the exam.

During the break between the two exams just make sure that you have something to eat, go to the toilet, get some fresh air (take a walk or something) and maybe go through some notes if you need to but make sure you put them back in your bag when you walk back in.

madharris

HSC
N/A
Don't stick around people who are stressing, even if they're smart as it will stress you out as well

I suggest you eat and just read over a few things that you don't know and you'll be fine

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)