Need Advice (1 Viewer)

*Baby-K*

HSC
I am eligible to sit for the UniTest, HOWEVER the test is on the 8th of December, my formal is on the 7th of December. I don't know whether I should apply or not because
  1. I want to enjoy my formal and not have to think that I have a test tomorrow
  2. I don't know whether my brain will be able to function
What do you guys think?

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
dont know what UNitest is if u could explain get better answer

probably wouldnt do it mainly because ur formal probably wraps up at about 12 not sure but i mean HSC is over so unless u really think u r going to screw ur hsc up i say dont

*Baby-K*

HSC
uniTEST is an equity initiative which recognises that the Universities Admissions Index (UAI) is not always the best indicator of aptitude or ability to undertake tertiary studies.
The UAI does not take into account the advantages that some students have had, for example, access to facilities and coaching nor the challenges faced by others who have the necessary talent and aptitude for tertiary level study, but who may have experienced difficulties or disadvantage at a crucial time in their schooling and that impacted on their final results. These experiences or disadvantages during their schooling may have impacted adversely on their UAI ranking and on their chances of obtaining an offer of university entry.

http://unitest.acer.edu.au/index.php?option=com_content&task=blogcategory&id=13&Itemid=27

Last edited:

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
ok hhmm well then probably depends how confident u r in urself for hsc because if u do well u dont need to worry

however wheres ur formal at and what time it finish? because really dont need to worry about that exam since it doesnt need u to know anything just be able to reason. main problem is cna u get there in time for it?

*Baby-K*

HSC
My boyfriend said that if I wanted to do it, he wouldn't drink at the formal and drive me to the test in the morning. I need to get UAI 95
I go to Kambala and my subjects are
English Adv- hoping for Band 5
Legal St- about Band 5
General Maths- Band 6
French- band 5/6
French ext. band 3/4
Russian- completed in 2007 (band 6)
So- should I be confident or should I not rely on the UAI only and do the test?

obimoshman1234

the one and only
HSC
one hoping means nothing put ranks secondly i think u should do it i mean gives u extra edge even tho u might not have needed uai lets them see u put initiative in to show u are actually intellegent

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)