Need advice please! [If you are/know someone doing socio-legal studies, LOOK HERE] (1 Viewer)

ashleypage

HSC
So I'm due to start uni next year, I've deferred this year to work (failing pretty hard, live in a horrible town for work).
Anyway, while I've been twiddling my thumbs here, all my friends who went to uni haven't seemed to be enjoying it. At all.
I'm enrolled to start Socio-Legal Studies at USyd next year, but I'm kind of thinking of going to uni mature age, as I don't really know what I want to do, and the move to Sydney will be a lot more difficult if I don't have any money saved.
I can't see that it would be particularly helpful to start a degree I'm not really sure about and waste time at uni being poor.

Here are my questions:
Whats it like to go to uni mature age?
Is the STAT very hard?
Is Socio-Legal studies even a decent course? (It seems really interesting, but just thinking about employment afterwards I'm a bit iffy)
SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I!?
:(

SomeoneCool

Banned
HSC
ashleypage said:
So I'm due to start uni next year, I've deferred this year to work (failing pretty hard, live in a horrible town for work).
Anyway, while I've been twiddling my thumbs here, all my friends who went to uni haven't seemed to be enjoying it. At all.
I'm enrolled to start Socio-Legal Studies at USyd next year, but I'm kind of thinking of going to uni mature age, as I don't really know what I want to do, and the move to Sydney will be a lot more difficult if I don't have any money saved.
I can't see that it would be particularly helpful to start a degree I'm not really sure about and waste time at uni being poor.

Here are my questions:
Whats it like to go to uni mature age?
Is the STAT very hard?
Is Socio-Legal studies even a decent course? (It seems really interesting, but just thinking about employment afterwards I'm a bit iffy)
SHOULD I OR SHOULDN'T I!?
:(
This is precisely what I want to know.

jackmurray1989

Mr Mature
HSC
Read the thread a couple of topics below. Mature age entry doesn't work that way.

Also, where do you live? If you have to move to sydney, depending on what you want to do, you might be better off doing an LLB at your local university. I'm not really sure what you can do with socio-legal studies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)